hunting camp

guy in ISO forum was looking for provider to come to llano... Got me thinking anyone have any luck pulling a little camp meat in in any of these hunting towns?

if so where/how did you find it or was it brought in from SA ect.

seems like there would be a few country girls in need of a little extra cash. And I also know a few girls who go into "town to work"
if you can find one to gut and clean and quarter her own deer then its abonus....good luck. I think that would be a good time....hunting camp and pussy....dam
I know several "sporting ladies" most are good friends with upscale hunting guides and he invites them over to "hang out" with clients occasionally. The ladies I have known are a quantum leap over an "internet hoe" and much more along the lines of shameless gold diggers prospecting for loot. Sometimes they are hired as the "bartenders or dealers at card games or some other "job" but they always end up having romantic flings with guys that blow about 25,000 to shoot Bambi.

Then there's the scrappy hoes running around in the oil field, I would not even let my dog fuck one of their legs much less touch them myself.

Then there's the common whore found on eccie better than a lot lizard in a truckstop parking lot for sure but not worth paying to go to your hunting camp IMO.

You want some good camp meat for next year go to Austin and work the strip clubs a little there's lots of prime flesh looking for a seasonal sugar baby gig.
Then there's the scrappy hoes running around in the oil field, I would not even let my dog fuck one of their legs much less touch them myself.. Originally Posted by Chincho
LOL. Dan Jenkins, who started out as a sports writer and later had luck as a novelist (North Dallas Forty) popularized a phrase, "dirty leg" hos.
BTW, I think that every woman in Texas knows that when a man says he is going "deer" hunting, he means he is going "dear" hunting...
I've been in attendance of several of these fun adventures. I seem to remember at least one other thread in SA during hunting season last year, might check for that thread and see if you can get some leads ;-)
"Dear" camp is harder to come by than deer camp. While deer season is almost over, fortunately, "dear camp" is year round. While I'd love to find some playful ladies near camp, its remote, its cold and why would they come out here?
^^^ I would guess they would cum for the $$$
Looking for something like this?

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=933036