What size?

I like the golden colored packages.

What do you use or ladies what do you like?

I like the ones with a cock inside 'em
Lol @ Dannie.......girl you silly.

Something about the golden package makes me feel like magic is about to happen.

I like lifestyles though.
I like the golden packages when it's required. For regular condoms, I was using Lifestyles Ultra Sensitive and got a lot of good feedback on those.

Recently I was on amazon, which is my preferred place to buy condoms in bulk (no raised eyebrows when I buy multiple boxes, lol) and I was reading reviews of condoms and Trojan twisted pleasure got high ratings so I got those. I haven't had anyone mention that they like these ones unlike the Lifestyles so I will probably switch back to Lifestyles.

I'm not sure if the gentleman possessing larger members have a condom preference but I've always bought magnums. I'd love to know what the guys (of all sizes) preferences are!
Used a trojan magnum "fire and ice" for the first time last night. I didn't know I was getting the "fire and ice" version until after she departed. No wonder my cock felt like it dipped in acid wash! Not a big fan of the fire & ice gimmick. I am w/ jenesys - lifestyle ultra sensitive is a good choice - even if it's a little snug. And it doesn't leave me feeling charred after the session like the fire & ice ...
Oh, and my experience w/ twisted pleasure is not too favorable ... cause if you really get rocking in one of those they can somehow take on air and then all of a sudden you feel like fucking a hot air balloon.
I hate buying them, but necessary. So, first of all there has to a bunch of stuff in my basket before throwing them underneath the bread. Also, not more than thirty seconds is ever spent on that aisle.
The "gold packages" are terrible. Magnums make me feel like i've got a tire wrapped around it. Lifestyles XL are much better.
I likey.....
I'm all for the magnums if they come with a free rubber band.

Whoever mentioned fire and ice, I feel your pain. I was with a girl once who used a cinnamon flavored condom, and I wound up squatting like a bird on the hotel sink with my balls running under cold water. Don't ask me why the sink and not the shower, I was in a fucking panic.
I love when Im suprized with a "golden package"

But I also like Kimono's (micro thin)
Well damn Berk that leaves me out. Lol
Well damn Berk that leaves me out. Lol Originally Posted by verygood69

Im sure one or the other will work....

If not, we will figure it out
I like the ONE brand condoms...and they have a cool little hard carrying case...with a good feel from what the guys have said.

Yes - they make "golden sized" ones as well.
It tough to find a replacement for Trojan Magnum XL