Redhead, Star?

Anyone try this ad yet? I've been seeing this ad and similar ones pop up. I'm kinda skeptical about ads that advertise multiple girls, but the redhead in this ad is kinda cute, and I have a weakness for redheads. XD

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...e/146887136015
I saw a review a while back for one of them. I tried to get in touch with one earlier but there was so much time in between texts that I just passed. Maybe someone else will have better luck. ����
I have done a review on the short hair mature one. She is a large woman with huge tits and can go mad wild on your member until the end. She is not my cup of tea but for .6 quick visit i coulnt pass the offer twice. lol. I am very curious about the other 2 girls.
Well, I broke down and texted the redhead last night around 7pm. Here it is, the next morning, and still no response.
I've seen Tracy, did a review on her, it's on here somewhere....also seen the one with long red hair... honestly was a little under the influence so don't remember much, she's a tall girl though, with thrbwright to match....smoker as well
Communication is horrible. I get quicker responses talking to my refrigerator.
I've made contact, but it literally takes her an entire day to reply (or longer). At this rate, I "might" have something set up and get some action with her by Valentine's Day. lol
If you text Star, she's definitely a waste of time.

Cryptic one and two-word replies, and it takes a day or day-and-a-half just to get THOSE our of her.

By the time I get a reply, I'm either at work the next day or I'm asleep later that night.... or by the time I do get a reply, I'm already busy doing something else or I had made other plans.

It took me eight days just to get the answers to four questions out of her..... most of which I only got vague or incomplete answers.
That’s how it was for me. I ended up just giving up and not trying again.