girls did you play sports in school

love an athletic girl have any of you ladies played competitive sports in high school or volleyball. if so what sport at what level. any d1 basketball , volleyball. done something like this before and was pretty good responses. guys no sword swallowing jokes and comments serious topic here [well maybe not]
Not much into sports. I ran in elementary school, picking up some trophies. I jogged in grad school just for my own health. Gave it up a few years back when my knees/legs started to give out. Now I'm an exercise walker. I live where just walking works the sweat out of you.
I played basically every sport there was through out my school years. Soccer and cross country (running) were my strongest. And marching band. Learning those routine's were tougher than any sport... Just sayin'.
basketball and volleyball.
I played basically every sport there was through out my school years. Soccer and cross country (running) were my strongest. And marching band. Learning those routine's were tougher than any sport... Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Shayla
I didn't do anything "for" my school but I played tackle football every day after school with 9 other people . I also enjoyed running, but I didn't want to miss class to go to meets (they always left during the 2nd to last class of the day) so I did not join.
I did competitive cheer and dance, and played D4 tennis.
I played basically every sport there was through out my school years. Soccer and cross country (running) were my strongest. And marching band. Learning those routine's were tougher than any sport... Just sayin'. Originally Posted by Shayla
Please tell me about band camp.
Please tell me about band camp. Originally Posted by pyramider
I wonder if Shayla shoved a flute up somones ass?
I'm almost 6 ft tall. The women's basketball coaches at my local college on the first day of freshman registration were drooling before I could finish my class schedule. But... you've heard the same sad story before, blew the knee, which now hurts and let's me know when cold weather's coming. Played badminton, of all things, after that. At least it had a net, too. I could really slam dunk over that.
Ladies your forgetting the most important sport to be played in school. Doing the sports teams or almost all the guys on the teams. Now that's a sport that a lot of girls takes up in school.
Ballet and piano were my life back in high school. Now it's competitive tennis!
Please tell me about band camp. Originally Posted by pyramider
Instuments aren't just used to make sounds...
I wonder if Shayla shoved a flute up somones ass? Originally Posted by burkalini
I reserve that for the Tuba.
I wonder if Shayla shoved a flute up somones ass? Originally Posted by burkalini
How about the skin flute?? lol
any discrete phots that might give a glimpse of the look qirthout revealing any real life info
basketball and volleyball. Originally Posted by MsElena