Review: Julietravelgal didn't travel well...

Date: 3/28/14
Provider: Julietravelgal
Phone: 210 245 0371
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...080&highlight=
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Outcall
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: NONE, Blue Balls
Session Length: -
Fee: $100
Hair Length and Color: Long blond, ponytail
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Blonde, small rack, great looking butt, face has miles on it but she's still pretty hot and sexual looking
Recommendation: No
Hi nastymand,

I'm sorry that you seemed to have had a bad experience with Julie.

My past encounter with her was very different from yours.

Please keep in mind that I am not contesting anything that you have posted onto this review.

However,
Since no BCD actual activities took place, and the situation being a special arrangement type review between 2 parties outside the norm of a typical outcall TCB.

I wonder if this should be moved into the Co-Ed section, so we could get both sides of the story.

As you have taken this report pretty far, by mentioning a controlled substance/forbidden topic.

It is very damaging to any provider's showcase and I think with your experience on the board, you are fully aware of that.

Julie is a highly respected Provider in this community, and was the Provider that first got started on P411.

I do not feel like I'm WK'ing, I am simply curious as to what Julie has to say in regards to the situation if she has a chance to see this.

All because Julie is one of the providers that looks up to, as far as hobby conduct/manners are concerned.
Should this be in Dallas eccie?. This seems like it should be posted in Austin. [Staff edit: #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. . -Matador] Did u tell her how to run her business? Too much talk brother and not enough action.
[Staff edit: #15 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed. . -Matador]

I don't care what she started or what she took part in previously, with me she was pissed because I said NO to spending the night in my hotel and left with my $100. She walked out of the door with my money, are you catching what I'm saying? What was I supposed to do, go after her? I can appreciate those that defend her, if I had a positive experience with her I would defend her to, but fact of that matter; it's not all rainbows and unicorns, she took my money and left!!
Please respect the forum guidelines.

This doesn't meet the criteria for a review. It should also be in Austin, but since it isn't a review, I will save the staff down there any issues. Moved to Coed Dallas.
I'm a bit confused. There was a face to face meeting. He paid the donation, she failed to provide services that were advertised. .... why doesn't that meet critieria?
I'm also a bit confused - Where's the problem here?
See below.

If it's not a review - it is in Coed and not Reviews - then why is it still considered ROS vs. just text? Is this addressed somewhere specifically and I just missed it? Thanks.
If it's not a review - it is in Coed and not Reviews - then why is it still considered ROS vs. just text? Is this addressed somewhere specifically and I just missed it? Thanks. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
It is guideline #20. The principle is very simple really. If the OP chooses to post something in private, his wishes are to be respected. While he mistakenly deemed this event to be a reviewable encounter, he still has a right to keep what he meant to be premium content in private. Just because I ruled that this was not a review, it doesn't strip him from his rights to keep certain content private. As a moderator, I have to respect that. If on the other hand, he comes up to me and asks me to remove the ROS tags so that this non-review can be visible to everyone, then I can make all the information public. It is at that point that it is fair game to quote everything out in the open. Until then ROS content remains private and quoting it in the open is a violation of guideline # 20
That was a clear, and sensible, answer Matador. Thank you.

And my apologies for revealing private content.