Hobby in the Media

The author makes some interesting points. . . she must have found them here because they are all very familiar.

http://pjmedia.com/drhelen/2014/04/0...-prostitution/
Wondering if it makes outcalls more popular in Sweden than incalls...seems it would be easier to bust in on a hotel room than a guy's private home.

What a stupid law. Too bad the author didn't go in to specifics of just HOW the Johns get busted...set up maybe? Undercover? Crime must be pretty low over there.
There are two key streets in Stockholm (city center) popular with the streetwalkers and there's only very few of those gals operating there and usually from midnight to early am. Seldom would locals even bother with these gals who are mostly from eastern Europe or North Africa and usually very mentally altered and unhealthy looking (self-induced). It's mainly the wayward tourist or two and weirdly enough, cab drivers in Stockholm (also mainly imported) that fool with those gals at all.

Usually, the local/more adept providers use online media there to set things up (similar as here incall/outcall) and meeting at a club or dinner is very popular (and actually quite enjoyable) prior to the fun times later. That method of interaction isn't really under fire in Stockholm at all. The government is very focused on the outward appearances so the street level prostitution is where they really focus their efforts (which is really what the author of the article misses in her discussion).

The legal system in Sweden is unlike anything you'll ever see here.
two lines dont make any sense to me...

1. "it makes sense that legal prostitution might be a good solution for some men that want to avoid the risks inherent in taking on a wife or long term (or short term) relationship with a woman."
risks inherent in taking on a wife/relationship w/ a woman??
if a guy can figure out the risks in such, i believe he's getting what he deserves.
woman have lots of control of men. and the sooner both genders figure that out, the better off they'll be.

2. "Perhaps women don’t want the competition from prostitutes for resources from men? Or they just feel disgusted that a man might be able to get sex so easily? "
competition, disgust??
again, it just goes back to the power relationship between women & men.
if someone feels threatened by competition, it's usually because they havent figured out or dont want to compete.
I just wanted to post on iaintliein's thread. HI DOLL!!!
I just wanted to post on iaintliein's thread. HI DOLL!!! Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Hey there! Haven't seen you post in a while, always good to see our take on life!
Everybody wants to put providers out of business. . . to save them:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...nd-Whorehouses

I've got a feeling he beats more than a drum.
Next thing you know, they will pass a law making it legal for a woman to dance naked, but illegal for a man to watch....