Tony Gambino- davidfree986 - and whoever else has a fucking problem with THN...

• ~Ze~
  • 04-09-2014, 09:07 AM
Don't bring me into your bullshit. Don't spew your venom for THN on an UNRELATED legitimate ALERT. You fucking trolls.

I don't agree with a lot that THN has to say, and I have let her know. But.. as MANY of you fuckers know, I can also handle myself and I have NO problem voicing my opinion.

Keep your agenda filled campaign against her in co-ed where it doesn't really matter to anyone. To hijack an ALERT because your hatred for her runs deeper than the Mariana Trench is pathetic.

Sad thing, is even if I agree with something you two fucks said, I still feel the alerts is no fucking place for your crap.

I will prolly get points for this shit, Meh... you two deserve to be banned.
Bingo. Great response from a great lady.
Don't see eye-ta-eye with ya much anymore but uuuum ... EXACTLY!
Well now I have to go find out what's happened. When you get passionate, it's usually really good. Good show ol girl.

Could we get a link?
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Basic internet 101- underlined words are usually links.
Go ~ze~.

You know how to avoid those points, right? *snicker*

Carry on. Or around here anymore, carrion!
I think I saw Mariana Trench once. She wasn't very deep.
I actually laughed when he tried to stir up some shit between you and THN and I wanted to post on that thread that you and THN can disagree but be adults about it. But I decided that I'd be feeding the damn troll and not likely to change anything. They thrive on attention. You know this though...
bravo...had to google mariana trench, nice work.
Attached Images File Type: gif audience.gif (99.7 KB, 1090 views)
You're correct, not a good thing to side track an alert. sorry about that. however the combination of my thoughtless post and your slightly less than polite thread, have brought more attention to a danger to the community,including one provider in this tread.

for the record, I have no hatred for THN, nor anyone on here.
I love you!

I find it funny that anyone thought they were smart enough to pull ze into some bs and get her to do their dirty work...

We all know she is wayyyyy smarter than that
Wow. I missed A LOT!!
Don't bring me into your bullshit. Don't spew your venom for THN on an UNRELATED legitimate ALERT. You fucking trolls.

I don't agree with a lot that THN has to say, and I have let her know. But.. as MANY of you fuckers know, I can also handle myself and I have NO problem voicing my opinion.

Keep your agenda filled campaign against her in co-ed where it doesn't really matter to anyone. To hijack an ALERT because your hatred for her runs deeper than the Mariana Trench is pathetic.

Sad thing, is even if I agree with something you two fucks said, I still feel the alerts is no fucking place for your crap.

I will prolly get points for this shit, Meh... you two deserve to be banned. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Very good post Ze!
them boys are full of IT! probably just need to drink their prune juice!
who is THN ?