Race question

Not trying to stir up shit, just been curious the past few weeks..
To the providers, what % of each race constitute your clientele?
For example, for every 20 customers, how many are:
1. White
2. Mexican
3. Chinese/Korean/Japanese
4. Indian/Pakistan
5. Black
6. Mixed

An approximate number is good.

Follow up thread based on responses to this.
You're kidding, right?

Yeah. I'm sure all the ladies are gonna answer this one.
Thought you were talking about Lone Star Park. But that wouldn't be a stupid Thread now would it.
Dear poster, please provide feedback as to why your thread deserves the privilege of being discussed here as opposed as being part of the NBA - Preference Vs.Prejudice Vs.Racism Superthread .

I realize this is not technically an NBA thread, but the topic is still the same. That thread was created to answer any and all questions regarding race. You can read to your hearts content and post till you get bored with it. Why shouldn't this be merged with that other thread?
Give the OP a break perhaps he wants to know what race tends hobby more than others- albeit I don't think any provider will indulge that info- but I can easily tell you that majority of hobbyist or white probably over 50- but at the end of the day who really cares?
The turtle or the hare?
1. White
2. Mexican
4. Indian/Pakistan
5. Black
6. Mixed

Follow up thread based on responses to this. Originally Posted by asiancowboy
I feel like you should have added American Indian and Muslim/Arab. Perhaps that exclusion has limited the response this thread. Also, consider whether Eskimos and other indigenous people such as those in the Amazon and Aborigines from Australia need separate categories.
1. White
2. Mexican
4. Indian/Pakistan
5. Black
6. Mixed

Follow up thread based on responses to this. Originally Posted by asiancowboy

Ha!

Just to have some fun with this, I'll do my 'bang' percentage of women, based on a randomly accessible, non-perfect memory of historic encounters.

1. White - 45%
2. Black - 40%
3. Mixed- 10%
4. Asian - >5%
5. Latina - >5%
6. All others - >1%

In the hobby there are simply more opportunities to bang hot white chicks. Part of that is there's just more of them. Lately, I've seen more and more black chicks. Honest to God, there was a stretch where they were just difficult to book AND was scarce. The last couple years or so, I kinda got on a hot streak with them. A few ladies are technically mixed. I've seen a few Asians and Latinas, but not enough, to be honest. I'd like to see more of them.
I am very offended that "silver" is not a choice.
I am very offended that "silver" is not a choice. Originally Posted by TinMan
LOL,
"Hi Ho Silver!"
I agree with wellendowed. I do believe the same.

This question based on supply and demand, and how years of immigration has affected hobby in terms of price, expectation, etc. (if at all).
Just want to reiterate that this had nothing to do against any one particular race.

I dont want to add to the drama already here. Mods, please close this thread.
Ladies, if interested, please PM me with responses.

Peace..
I figure, based on the usual color(s) of a wallet, these ladies all see mostly black and brown....it doesn't matter, as long as it's all green on the inside.
I am from TexaS and I have never seen an Asian cowboy.
I figure, based on the usual color(s) of a wallet, these ladies all see mostly black and brown....it doesn't matter, as long as it's all green on the inside. Originally Posted by phildo
______________________________ ___________
I have loved on all of them, but for some reason, I think more white men are on ECCIE and P411.
My clientele is overwhelmingly white/Caucasian, but I have seen all of the other groups. Just don't know the percentage, but it's a very small percentage of my overall clients, and it can be weeks in between before I see another from a minority group. But maybe it's supposed to be a secret, because I notice the other providers aren't answering. But it just doesn't matter to me what a man looks like. Short, tall, bald, long hair, thin, fat, pink or purple skin. Integrity matters to me, and how a man treats a woman that he choses to spend time with.

I wrote a story in my weekend ad about an encounter I had a dream about, and I never even saw the man's face. Just his eyes, dick and balls. All the important stuff.