aliesha and I are no longer doing doubles in dallas

Sorry guys u missed out. She has returned to ftw. For all of those who see her. Please do not assume that since she is willing to let u act like the Don Vito with her for $$. That I also offer that service. I DO NOT OFFER BBFS.
Woah!! Yeah that's some risky stuff right there.. Good that you walked away.
LMAO @ "The Don Vito"!!!! What does that even mean? Haaaaaaa
LMAO @ "The Don Vito"!!!! What does that even mean? Haaaaaaa Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
seriously?!?!?!
search for "vito" in the entire dallas forum and you'll be enlightened.

young whippersnappers :^)
The Don... Don Vito... Don Corleone.... he has an offer you can't refuse....
I knew that. I LOVE the Godfather series. I just hadn't put it together with BBFS. Haahah
One of the great gifts of terminology Logan has given us.. The other is of course the stripper slide. .
Wondering if Mickey and Aliesha are still buddies after that little "outing..."
Wondering if Mickey and Aliesha are still buddies after that little "outing..." Originally Posted by Prolongus
Doesn't sound particularly amicable, does it. I guess what doesn't benefit me, hurts me.
Aliesha and I will always be friends in our personal life. I however do not agree with nor do I offer that as a service. What she chooses to provide to whom is up to her. I personally love me too much to provide that type of service.
Aliesha and I will always be friends in our personal life. I however do not agree with nor do I offer that as a service. What she chooses to provide to whom is up to her. I personally love me too much to provide that type of service. Originally Posted by MikeyBlue
Wow!! What happened, is she really that careless..I knew she was a freak but damn if her friend doesn't feel safe fucking her I'm out!!!
  • Tetas
  • 04-10-2014, 06:50 PM
Aliesha and I will always be friends in our personal life. Originally Posted by MikeyBlue
This thread just seems unnecessary and a dick move for a "friend" to make. I assume being associated with Aliesha would bring added clientele. The OP could easily tell anyone requesting she's not into BB outside this thread (as I'm sure she does to those clients that approach her that are not part of the added Aliesha traffic). Why the need to publish it other than to throw Aliesha under the bus? Most hobbyists already know the menu (it's on reviews). Whoever sees her may want that or feel the services she provides outweighs whatever additional risk there may be. This just seems classless by the OP to me. Especially when she used Aliesha to advertise her own services.
Maybe it is a threAD for Aliesha
This thread just seems unnecessary and a dick move for a "friend" to make. I assume being associated with Aliesha would bring added clientele. The OP could easily tell anyone requesting she's not into BB outside this thread (as I'm sure she does to those clients that approach her that are not part of the added Aliesha traffic). Why the need to publish it other than to throw Aliesha under the bus? Most hobbyists already know the menu (it's on reviews). Whoever sees her may want that or feel the services she provides outweighs whatever additional risk there may be. This just seems classless by the OP to me. Especially when she used Aliesha to advertise her own services. Originally Posted by Rockpaperscissors-rps

Agrees with you a 100% on this one......