Recommendations for a visitor?

Hey guys and gals, I'll be passing through Dallas next weekend and I plan on stopping for a few days. I've been looking through your area and i'm overwhelmed with the number of providers, clubs, amps, and studios. I was wondering if some of you might be willing to make some recommendations based on my usual criteria. An idiot's guide to Dallas ladies, if you will.

I'm looking to keep it $200/hr or less. I'm open to studios and amps as well as independent providers. The number 1 attribute i'm looking for is IOP. I want a lady who will at least act interested and not keep checking her phone to see if it's time to go. Aside from that, I like all the basics...ass, tits, legs, pretty smile...

I've had better luck with the 35+ ladies but i've also been rocked by a couple of young spinners. With that being said i'd like to squeeze in 2-3 encounters while i'm there so please don't hesitate to give more than 1 recommendation.

I'm fairly active in the louisiana area but I'm also a p411 member and have a good rep there. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!
Headcard99
Nothing? I expected 100 replies as active as this community is. ???
Id love to see you. I don't know what IOP is... lol. (Urban Dictionary has 3 different meanings on this one) If you like curvy gingers, I'm your girl. I'm in North Fort Worth.
I’d love to see you I’m also on p411
Pm sent
Nothing? I expected 100 replies as active as this community is. ??? Originally Posted by Headcard99
Because nobody wants to do your work for you. Research. Or be more specific in what you're looking for.
  • BLM69
  • 07-24-2018, 12:01 PM
Sherry will break you in
Sherry will break you in Originally Posted by BLM69

Yeah, she seems like she’s a prerequisite for mongering in DFW.
hi im available!
  • BLM69
  • 07-24-2018, 04:06 PM
Yeah, she seems like she’s a prerequisite for mongering in DFW. Originally Posted by Headcard99
She is the gate keeper for newbies
I'd love to make your list. I'm DEFINITELY NOT a clock watcher. I'm also on P411.