Pink balls?

So we know when a guy doesn't get off it's called blue balls, so for us it's only right we have pink balls right?
  • AgFox
  • 12-12-2018, 06:55 PM
Not to be crude but I think that’s called an achy clit... sorry
Pink always been a favorite color for me. But I'm a little curious BD are you giving us a hint. I've got a funeral to attend Saturday & nothing takes your mind off the real world stuff than some hot Sex with a hot Blonde. Damn what a dream or Maybe not.
So we know when a guy doesn't get off it's called blue balls, so for us it's only right we have pink balls right? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Call it what you prefer, but nothing is right about you being in that condition. Just sayin. Sounds like corrective action is called for, post-haste.
After another look at her pictures she could make pink balls look good.
So we know when a guy doesn't get off it's called blue balls, so for us it's only right we have pink balls right? Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Lol, LOVE it... pink balls are the worst!
Hey again BD, I'd like the chance again to help you with your issue! I'm certain we could remedy your pink ball issue!!!
  • BK
  • 12-13-2018, 04:11 PM
I think she got her pink balls off last night.
Got 3 words Hatachi Magic Wand. Mans worst nightmare.
Pink balls can be good!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5C64AE1A-41FB-4FC9-B7F7-DAFBDEB42D62.jpeg (40.2 KB, 205 views)
I think she got her pink balls off last night. Originally Posted by BK
Oh I sure did!
Pink always been a favorite color for me. But I'm a little curious BD are you giving us a hint. I've got a funeral to attend Saturday & nothing takes your mind off the real world stuff than some hot Sex with a hot Blonde. Damn what a dream or Maybe not. Originally Posted by lil nicky
Let's do it, pink balls is a real thing I'm telling y'all
BD I would also like to help you with your situation. Studies show that regular daily treatments are critical in preventing future occurrences of this dreadful condition. The treatment proscribed is to take daily, multiple doses as needed. The treatment can be administered orally, topically, or by injection. Most patients say that they like all 3 and often prefer a combination of those 3. I can offer any of those 3, however the oral method has often proven to be more reliable. For right now take two aspirin and call me in the morning

M. Austin, M.D., Board Certified Dr of ???

Here are some reviews if you’d like to take a listen

https://youtu.be/Gia_YZqIIvA
BD I would also like to help you with your situation. Studies show that regular daily treatments are critical in preventing future occurrences of this dreadful condition. The treatment proscribed is to take daily, multiple doses as needed. The treatment can be administered orally, topically, or by injection. Most patients say that they like all 3 and often prefer a combination of those 3. I can offer any of those 3, however the oral method has often proven to be more reliable. For right now take two aspirin and call me in the morning

https://youtu.be/Gia_YZqIIvA Originally Posted by austin88998833
Austin Bunchanumbers 4 Surgeon General 2020!!

https://youtu.be/Gia_YZqIIvA Originally Posted by austin88998833

lol I love this!

I will take my treatment as directed, and I will drink wine with it if that's ok?