Welcome Back!!!

Welcome Back Eccie!!!

Lol I so almost went into a panic.

So Great to be back online!!!
i had just assumed it would never be back. was kind of over it already actually. it does make life easier for everybody though.
I think now is a good time for a Plan B and C to begin. Providers and hobbyist should work together so not to put all our eggs in one basket, help boost other sites, providers exchange numbers, emails, etc for faster refs and so on.
So glad ECCIE is back! Thankful for other options but they are frankly inferior.
I think now is a good time for a Plan B and C to begin. Providers and hobbyist should work together so not to put all our eggs in one basket, help boost other sites, providers exchange numbers, emails, etc for faster refs and so on. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
ditto
ditto Originally Posted by boblawblog
+2
So glad ECCIE is back! Thankful for other options but they are frankly inferior. Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
That is because we as providers and Hobbyist must help build them to greatness as a hobby community. How can they become great if we continue to shun them? We are accustomed to how great Eccie is. That is no doubt. But what will we do if one day its gone? Where will we go. Eccie is home but its time to build the backups up in the event of a hobby emergency.
ditto Originally Posted by boblawblog
Im going to need some help with this. We all are.
+2 Originally Posted by austin88998833
we better get busy then. Lots of work to do.
+3
It's always good to have other options in case one fails. But in our little community it seems that we can find other options fairly quickly. I do agree though that it helps to build up the other "areas of opportunity" before this one crashes and burns.
That is because we as providers and Hobbyist must help build them to greatness as a hobby community. How can they become great if we continue to shun them? We are accustomed to how great Eccie is. That is no doubt. But what will we do if one day its gone? Where will we go. Eccie is home but its time to build the backups up in the event of a hobby emergency.

Im going to need some help with this. We all are.

we better get busy then. Lots of work to do. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I am in! Let’s do it!
Ok. First, known clients need to update their contact info with all providers they have seen. That includes hobby emails, hobby phone numbers. Also a way of screening in high LE areas like Shreveport is to screen the hobbyist as a person not just a handle. Test questions are asked about the session. Something only the provider and hobbyist would know.

For example. I had this appointment one time and when he asked to use my restroom after coming in I got this scared deer in the headlights look on my face. This scared him. (Once upon a time years prior to this I didnt know how to screen properly and using my restroom is how they got me)

Thanks to Ginger tho I have never ever had to worry about that again. She taught me everything I needed to know about screening clients upon my return to Eccie. She's one smart cookie.

Anyhow we used that incident as a test question for the next provider who was asking for a ref. Also his phone number, physical description, and name. To screen him as a person not just a handle

Providers need to do the same exchange. Update all their hobby contacts, emails, etc. Use other sites to boost them, refer hobbyist. Its going to take some work on all of our parts to make this work. But its completely doable.
Ok. First, known clients need to update their contact info with all providers they have seen. That includes hobby emails, hobby phone numbers. Also a way of screening in high LE areas like Shreveport is to screen the hobbyist as a person not just a handle. Test questions are asked about the session. Something only the provider and hobbyist would know.

For example. I had this appointment one time and when he asked to use my restroom after coming in I got this scared deer in the headlights look on my face. This scared him. (Once upon a time years prior to this I didnt know how to screen properly and using my restroom is how they got me)

Thanks to Ginger tho I have never ever had to worry about that again. She taught me everything I needed to know about screening clients upon my return to Eccie. She's one smart cookie.

Anyhow we used that incident as a test question for the next provider who was asking for a ref. Also his phone number, physical description, and name. To screen him as a person not just a handle

Providers need to do the same exchange. Update all their hobby contacts, emails, etc. Use other sites to boost them, refer hobbyist. Its going to take some work on all of our parts to make this work. But its completely doable. Originally Posted by Trinity Kane

+5

Ginger is the Queen Bee for a reason. New providers can learn a thing or 3 from her.
+5

Ginger is the Queen Bee for a reason. New providers can learn a thing or 3 from her. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
+6 Agreed.
She taught me almost everything I know. Except how to eat pussy, suck cock and fuck. I learned all that on my own
+6 Agreed.
She taught me almost everything I know. Except how to eat pussy, suck cock and fuck. I learned all that on my own Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
You could teach those classes!
+5

Ginger is the Queen Bee for a reason. New providers can learn a thing or 3 from her. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
You could teach those classes! Originally Posted by Elvisisalive
Yes sir. I need to text u but its the damn weekend. Pm me your email please.