Encounter: I should have listened….

User ID: -
Date: 07/26/24
Name: Red Be Wild
Phone: (850) 800-3122
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...a/216530067923
City: Warrington
State: Florida
Address: Lillian Hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: BBBJ
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red, past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Heavier than pictured. Slumped posture.
Recommendation: No
She did bbbj?
Absolutely not. She doesnt do bb. She did t seething loser anyway he was Made to leave before the appointment started. He's a creep who likes to try to get a free show and run out without paying. He was broke anyway...this guy is a piece of shit. Yall need to stop talking down on these girls and making up shit. You don't have enough money for her to do anything bb. She is still super sexy... she will tell you she gained a Lil bit of weight. But she still very good at what she does... don't let some low life creep deter you away from her
Wow! Was that from a knight in shining armor or the entertainer.
She is far from sexy. One of the biggest catfish on STG
My mistake. Not BB. Hooray for white knights. To each their own.
Such a big catfish that she looks exactly like herself in her ad pics.. she is 5 ft 8in tall. Beautiful red hair to her back. I have seen her a thousand times I'll probably go see her after i finish writing this reply. For everyone that hasn't seen her that is interested. The negative reviews combfrom people who did shady shit orbdidnsomething that constituted her kicking them out early. All you can do is come seebfor yourself. She knows what's she's doing and you won't leave disappointed. She is a beautiful, down to earth, accomadating,no nonsense woman. You will love her if you aren't there to play games. Remember she is 5ft 8 in tall and 170-175lbs. She's not 120lbs. FYI.
  • bbcan
  • 07-29-2024, 03:38 PM
What's the general consensus after 95 reviews, I've seen 3 or 4 bad ones, how many good reviews have I missed?
Such a big catfish that she looks exactly like herself in her ad pics.. she is 5 ft 8in tall. Beautiful red hair to her back. I have seen her a thousand times I'll probably go see her after i finish writing this reply. For everyone that hasn't seen her that is interested. The negative reviews combfrom people who did shady shit orbdidnsomething that constituted her kicking them out early. All you can do is come seebfor yourself. She knows what's she's doing and you won't leave disappointed. She is a beautiful, down to earth, accomadating,no nonsense woman. You will love her if you aren't there to play games. Remember she is 5ft 8 in tall and 170-175lbs. She's not 120lbs. FYI. Originally Posted by Flaboi850
While your there take some new updated pics of her so she can update her ads and stop using the ones she has been using for the past 4-5 years and no filters!

Biggest turn off is the out dated pics( not only hers but a lot of providers ) I'm seeing upscale dining experience in the ads and show up to 2 day old burger king whopper meal at the door … no thanks I’m out.

I wanted to see red a long time back but after repeated shitty reviews / catfish / and just over all shitty attitude on messages and snap I’m good !
What's the general consensus after 95 reviews, I've seen 3 or 4 bad ones, how many good reviews have I missed? Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Talking about a person who’s been around knows what’s going on a straight shooter on providers and not a white knight that come to defend and doesn’t have anything to contribute on current / past experiences with providers other then just defend one provider … GTFO or help contribute
Are you talking to me, 44 ?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2988122
I was occupied elsewhere trying to provide examples of past discussions and reviews of Red ...
I know that bitch is bad news... the dude was right the first time, he should have listened...
Such a big catfish that she looks exactly like herself in her ad pics.. she is 5 ft 8in tall. Beautiful red hair to her back. I have seen her a thousand times I'll probably go see her after i finish writing this reply. For everyone that hasn't seen her that is interested. The negative reviews combfrom people who did shady shit orbdidnsomething that constituted her kicking them out early. All you can do is come seebfor yourself. She knows what's she's doing and you won't leave disappointed. She is a beautiful, down to earth, accomadating,no nonsense woman. You will love her if you aren't there to play games. Remember she is 5ft 8 in tall and 170-175lbs. She's not 120lbs. FYI. Originally Posted by Flaboi850
How can she be “accommodating” with no bbbj?
  • bbcan
  • 07-30-2024, 06:23 AM
Are you talking to me, 44 ?
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2988122
I was occupied elsewhere trying to provide examples of past discussions and reviews of Red ...
I know that bitch is bad news... the dude was right the first time, he should have listened... Originally Posted by Spinner fan
Absolutely talking about 44formore, not to mention OP's 27 reviews. People might want to listen.

Me thinks @Flaboi850 is a female provider in here masquerading as a male member.