Encounter: Sweet, Sexy, Petite Lexa

User ID: -
Date: End of July
Name: Lexa
Phone: (816) 594-2393‬
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...a/462252595367
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: NE Pensacola my place
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: Lot's of Convo, DFK, Massage, DATY, CFS Missionary.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: About just below shoulder length brunette.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I've gotten pretty lucky with the last two being Paris and now Lexa. Lexa is also my ideal body type. She is a tall 5'10" petite and every definition of the ideal spinner, absolutely perfect. She has beautiful light blue almost grey eyes. She also has a perfect handful of a chest and a trimmed tight kitty. She has an absolutely naturally gorgeous face that I found myself thinking about days later.
Recommendation: Yes
I've seen quite a few of these "23 yr/old White chick" posts lately and they all seem a bit sketchy. Same verbiage but always with different pics and phone numbers. I'll wait for a bit more verification before trying myself.
I've seen quite a few of these "23 yr/old White chick" posts lately and they all seem a bit sketchy. Same verbiage but always with different pics and phone numbers. I'll wait for a bit more verification before trying myself. Originally Posted by Whatsdatmean

You do you. I was under the impression we make these reviews to help verify and vouch for the ones we have good experience with so that it helps other guys quash any lingering doubt or concerns. I feel like I have a pretty established track record but if that isn't good enough I am confident the ones who do think it is enough will write about their own positive experience and maybe that will convince you. Either way stay safe.
Thanks for the review as she is the body type I gravitate to as well.
Had an appt set up a day in advance for today but she never responded back when I reached out 30 minutes before appt asking for address. Hour later told her nevermind
Sounds like a great find. Thanks for sharing.

Why doesn’t she change her add? You may want to suggest that to her. Not doing could cause an unfortunate view of her.
I hate to say this but I can’t afford to keep her to myself and good things don’t last forever. She’s legit. Nice body, cool attitude, not an IV drug user like most the women out there. Only wish she had more upscale location. Seen her about a dozen times. Never had a problem and always had a good time. I actually brought her to the house. I’m that comfortable with. I’d never do that with any the other ladies. Definitely recommend. But you guys don’t ruin her. She is still young and sweet.
What was the damage?
I’m not sure what it is. I saw her for the first time when she was new. I was customer #2. So new her pricing model was low. I’m absolutely sure it’s dif now.
Looks hot and fun. Issue for me is there are three different numbers. between this review, the number in the add verbiage, and the call link. Why doesn’t she update her stuff? How’d you get the “right” number? Just feels a little sus.
I’ll probably have to retract my previous review. She young and beautiful. Can’t take that away. I’m not sure she’s even here now.