Asshole 2nd Amendment nut send poison-laced letter to Mayor Bloomberg.

Ricin, again. Nasty stuff:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/...contain-ricin/

Is there a faster way to make EVERYBODY in the country support gun control than to assassinate a prominent gun control advocate?

What a stupid fucking twat. I hope he gets caught and gets 30 years.
Awww, don't ya know that "freedom" means that no one can be opposed? And if they are, they need to die, as in "Live Free or Die." I mean that no one is accusing these guys of being real sharp. They're just like our resident Teawipes.

Is there a faster way to make EVERYBODY in the country support gun control than to assassinate a prominent gun control advocate?

What a stupid fucking twat. I hope he gets caught and gets 30 years. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Shut Up! Mark Levin is on...fucker
Guess he couldn't shoot at him.
Guess he couldn't shoot at him. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The rat wang hacks around here probably think ricin is covered by the 2nd Amendment, just like nukes, machine guns and bazookas should be. It's just a stupid restriction of their rights as "true Americans" that's it's controlled.

What a stupid fucking twat. I hope he gets caught and gets 30 years. Originally Posted by ExNYer
+1.

Should not be too hard, he put his return address on the letters.
Remember two or three months ago exNYer that a supposed Rightwing blogger and Elvis Impersonator sent a Ricin tainted letter to US Congressman and it turned out NOT to be the case?

It was a set up. I won't use the "C" word since it appears only perpetrated by one man. Yep, somebody else sent the letter and the wrong person was arrested. Let's wait.
Too bad you haven't learned to wait for confirmation.
Too bad you haven't learned to wait for confirmation. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Confirmation of what? Who sent it?

The last one was an obvious fake because the guy who sent it was trying to frame somebody else and left obvious identity clues.

This time, not so much. Although now there are reports that Obama have received the same letter as Bloomberg. So, this appears to be a concerted effort.
It is from Louisiana and you know who is in Louisiana.
It is from Louisiana and you know who is in Louisiana. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
  • CJ7
  • 05-30-2013, 05:34 PM

The last one was an obvious fake because the guy who sent it was trying to frame somebody else and left obvious identity clues.

This time, not so much. Although now there are reports that Obama have received the same letter as Bloomberg. So, this appears to be a concerted effort. Originally Posted by ExNYer

See, is that you?

It is from Louisiana and you know who is in Louisiana. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
No, who?

The last one was an obvious fake because the guy who sent it was trying to frame somebody else and left obvious identity clues. Originally Posted by ExNYer
The press ran with the Right Winger Blogger/Elvis Impersonator. The Feds arrested him. Yeah, pretty obvious.

This time, not so much. Although now there are reports that Obama have received the same letter as Bloomberg. So, this appears to be a concerted effort. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Unwad your panties. Wait. Tortured used of the word "concerted" instead of "conspiracy."

The second amendment can withstand a guy with an envelope and a stamp.