Utah Congresswoman Mia Love Set To Endorse Marco Rubio

She was just on Fox News. She says she admires Rubio's intelligence and grasp of domestic and World affairs.

When a Conservative Woman Congressman who just happens to be Black comes out with such a strong endorsement, it will get attention.
I expect the entire African American community to abandon Dr. Carson in favor of Marco Rubio!

What's next, Mexican immigrants?
She was just on Fox News. She says she admires Rubio's intelligence and grasp of domestic and World affairs.

When a Conservative Woman Congressman who just happens to be Black comes out with such a strong endorsement, it will get attention. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Unfortunately, the attention she will get from the libs and their lying POS friends in the media will be venal and they'll probably question her " blackness " . Don't know what the female equivalent for Uncle Tom is, but I bet she's going to be called something like that.
Unfortunately, the attention she will get from the libs and their lying POS friends in the media will be venal and they'll probably question her " blackness " . Don't know what the female equivalent for Uncle Tom is, but I bet she's going to be called something like that. Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"Aunt Jemima"

For that crowd, she is not the right kind of Woman, or the right kind of Black.

As I watched her on TV, I could not help noticing the difference between her, and this.......

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2607...david-horowitz
Fundamental difference between your ilk and WINNERS. You can't see any politics beyond race.

Until the right changes its approach, it will not prevail. All the crazy rhetoric will preclude any of the GOP candidates from victory. It's probably too late already, given the silly stuff they've been spewing.

Do you think Rubio's policies will interest a large enough segment of the voting population to push him to victory? Honestly? Do you think he might even get a little crazier if it means jumping ahead of others in the polls?

You think the voting public might pick up on that?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 11:48 AM
Be Hillary-ious. ..the GOP running a Latino and Black woman in the general to prove hoe tolerant they are!
  • DSK
  • 11-19-2015, 11:59 AM
Be Hillary-ious. ..the GOP running a Latino and Black woman in the general to prove hoe tolerant they are! Originally Posted by WTF
Shit man, you know I am "hoe" tolerant!!
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2015, 02:20 PM
Shit man, you know I am "hoe" tolerant!! Originally Posted by DSK
LOL....I wish you bastards were Ho tolerant!
Be Hillary-ious. ..the GOP running a Latino and Black woman in the general to prove hoe tolerant they are! Originally Posted by WTF
Yeah that's it. We all got together over at Newt's house and voted on it.

You're a Moron.
Fundamental difference between your ilk and WINNERS. You can't see any politics beyond race.

Until the right changes its approach, it will not prevail. All the crazy rhetoric will preclude any of the GOP candidates from victory. It's probably too late already, given the silly stuff they've been spewing.

Do you think Rubio's policies will interest a large enough segment of the voting population to push him to victory? Honestly? Do you think he might even get a little crazier if it means jumping ahead of others in the polls?

You think the voting public might pick up on that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well hey assup, where was the " race " quotient in the last race for the Governor of Texas ? Does it still chap your ass that YOUR liberal " Abortion Barbie " Wendy Davis and Miz Piggy " Run from, a quorum-but-later-claim-to-work-across-the-aisle " Leticia Van De Putte LOST !!!!! in a landslide only bettered by YOUR proteges winning of DOTY 2016 poll over YOU !!! What chaps your well fudge packed ass more , losing to woomby in YOUR quest for the DOTY award consecutive wins record or losing the last Governor of Texas election ? It's a simple question , for a simple mind like YOURS. Are you the one that taught woomby how to pick dingle berries for " profit " ?
I expect the entire African American community to abandon Dr. Carson in favor of Marco Rubio!

as well they should. he's an idiot.

What's next, Mexican immigrants? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
illegals can't vote shit for brains.

illegals can't vote shit for brains.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Dang, Kid, where'd you find assups official ID card picture at ? And in profile at that ! Was it part of a mug shot ? Guess the authorities have no problem with misidentifying him !