Jackson and Biloxi..Remember "your favorite girl next door"?

Just checking on everyone during this quarantine madness. Who is still around? Working? Working on improving yourself or your home?

Here is a snapshot of "Cobi's self-quarantine:
Attached Images File Type: jpg image_6483441.JPG (43.0 KB, 698 views)
Wow!!!! If you were my girl next door. I would stay broke!
Wow!!!! If you were my girl next door. I would stay broke! Originally Posted by Camelguy
Dam right!!! Me too!!!!
Well then.
Wow if your in Biloxi send me contact ty
How could anyone forget this
[IMG][/IMG]
Basscat I damned sure would not forget that !!!! I believe I would see that in my dreams!
Oh yes, dear! Remember you well. I reviewed you a while back. Still brings a smile (devilish grin, actually) to my face! I hope to be able to get out soon. When I can get clear of this quarantine , some R&R with you will be my #1 hobby priority.

Glad to see you are back and doing well, babe. PM sent.

Guys, Cobi dropped in for a while, dropped out of the hobby, and surfaced again from time to time. If you can make schedules match, she is a beautiful and exciting companion. Probably will always be a part-timer, and that is a good thing. One of my ATFs and those who know me know I’m very selective.

Brer
Cobi when will you be coming back to Jackson? Soon I hope
I've wanted to see Cobi for a while, but our schedules rarely match up or something interferes with an appointment. I don't get to hobby much, so it's a crap shoot either way. Maybe someday.
  • Daw15
  • 06-18-2020, 04:37 PM
Cobi. When will you be free again. Feel free to pm