Encounter: A Disappointing Experience at E1 with Jasmine

• Manma
  • 04-24-2024, 11:21 AM
User ID: -
Date: 04/19/2024
Name: Jasmine (Previously Known as Jenny)
Phone: (737)727-6376
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: 10323 Lake Creek Pkwy E1, Austin, TX 78750
Activities: BBBJ CFS
Hair Length and Color: Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: perfect Body not thin or not thick, nice natural C cups
Recommendation: No
Thank you for your honest review Manma.

With that being said..I am not defending Jasmine or the E1 spa with my next statements.

I have never seen a singular person have so many bad experiences with so many different ladies. Some of these ladies you “No” reviewed I have personally seen and have had enjoyable experiences with. (Again, my statements are not about Jasmine/E1)

My take on your review history is with logical reasoning. Since you, Manma, are the ONLY common denominator in all your reviews. I would place a heavy bet that you, for whatever reason(s), are the cause of so many failed encounters.

I am for one, sorry for your string of failed encounters, and two, sorry for the ladies who endured them. Maybe this hobby is not the best one for you.

*Out of respect for this review and moderators, this will be my only post on this review. My intention is not to hijack, but to bring light to my opinions of this “No” review.**

GT
  • Manma
  • 04-24-2024, 05:13 PM
Thank you for your honest review Manma.

With that being said..I am not defending Jasmine or the E1 spa with my next statements.

I have never seen a singular person have so many bad experiences with so many different ladies. Some of these ladies you “No” reviewed I have personally seen and have had enjoyable experiences with. (Again, my statements are not about Jasmine/E1)

My take on your review history is with logical reasoning. Since you, Manma, are the ONLY common denominator in all your reviews. I would place a heavy bet that you, for whatever reason(s), are the cause of so many failed encounters.

I am for one, sorry for your string of failed encounters, and two, sorry for the ladies who endured them. Maybe this hobby is not the best one for you.

*Out of respect for this review and moderators, this will be my only post on this review. My intention is not to hijack, but to bring light to my opinions of this “No” review.**

GT Originally Posted by GoodTyme

This is silly... who are you to judge my hobby??? i encounter more than what i review here.... and i end-up writing them here when i am very satisfied or very disappointed, i don't write fuck-in every encounter that i do. stop judging and move on
  • Manma
  • 04-24-2024, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by soulcreaper

You are barking at wrong tree... i am too old for double shots in an hour or may be in a day LOL
I concur with the NO recommendation for this provider.
Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Why are you so defensive?

She’s a NO for me. Simple as that.
Why are you so defensive?

She’s a NO for me. Simple as that. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Again, you directed your “hidden agenda” statement at my comment. So I rebuttal.

You and Manma are entitled to your No review.

There are always 2 sides to every coin. Simple as that.
The question i have is were expectations too high going in. When we create scene in our mind and it doesn't come to fruition we are disappointed. Was she tired. Was she not feeling well. What was the mood and attitude of both parties in the session Two sides to every story.