Great Job Mavs

Awesome game and awesome result.
Go MAVS! LeBum loses again. he's a loser and always will be. D Wade needs to bitch slap him. no great player EVER goes to sleep in the money quarter. Larry Legend MADE his rep in the money quarter. Dirkster rules! in Bavaria they are downing Löwenbräus, in South Beach they don't care.
I am so proud of these Mavs. It would be so nice if these guys could stay together for another year or two.
Great game, great series. I love to see Davey turn into Goliath.
Leading after every quarter and worked up to a 12 point lead in the 4th.

The Mavs not only won, they dominated.
Congrats to your Mavericks. I was rooting for them, or was I just rooting against Miami? LOL. Terry stepped up and earned his tattoo tonight and Dirk played a great second half. I was a little nervous when Chandler got in foul trouble, but it was good to see Haywood suit up for the game to back him up. I was very happy to see Kidd finally get his championship. What a great game, just wish they would have won it in front of you guys in Dallas to make it a more electric atmosphere. Cuban showed some real class letting the original Mav's founder/owner and his wife accept the Larry O'Brien Trophy. How about you guys win it again next year?
Cuban showed some real class letting the original Mav's founder/owner and his wife accept the Larry O'Brien Trophy. Originally Posted by kcbigpapa
Donald Carter. very classy move Cubes.

Speaking of class or lack thereof, where's Perot Jr right about now? hiding from hiding from his daddy for nearly blowing the Perot fortune.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...-Ross-8155.ece

what a joke, like Cuban claims. $200 M is pocket lint to Cubes, he wants to just WIN, Baby! Perot would be the kind of owner who'd sell the team TOMORROW after the win the title.

http://www.bermudasucks.com/forum/in...ic=4756.0;wap2

"Other than brief comments from a Perot spokesman at the time Global Hub closed, the family and its representatives have said nothing about the hedge fund's demise. Family members were the largest investors and suffered the largest losses, spokesman Eddie Reeves said."

"It's not known how much of their personal wealth the Perots lost in the fund."

This is why Cubes claims Perot Loser is suing him. I'd believe Cubes.
Congratulations Mavs

-Safire Sweet
Mavs are greatness, team vs. hotshots.....the Mavs wore them down to the point that Lebron was a non factor in the 4th.....From the coach to the ball boy it was a real team effort.
Congrats to the Dirkenator on MVP...what a great series.

YY
Congratulations Mavs

-Safire Sweet Originally Posted by safire_sweet
Great game to Close The Deal. And I LOVE the new Avatar, Safire Darlin'. Whoo-Hoo!