Just an observation really....

Man, I wish this board was more active in Vegas.

In my home state, this is nearly the only board I trust for good information. There is always a lot of good conversation among all the members. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the women and the honor of meeting a few of the gentlemen. Through the interaction on the board, we have built a nice little community that I truly enjoy.

So, to all the ladies who continue to post your ads here and to the gentlemen who post here regularly - THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all the information I can gather.

I'll see you in a week or so.
Seems real slow here lately. I tried to get Jewel to setup a profile but she said "she never gets any requests" from here. Well maybe if she had a profile on here...
Hopefully it gets more active around here. I am in Reno and the eccie board is just completely dead!! I have told a few of guys I met about it, but no one has jumped on board.

I like this site. Seems like Vegas board should be a lot busier though!
  • Bob41
  • 10-05-2013, 09:27 AM
Have to agree wish there was more activity on this board. If the ladies would advertise more they would get more action. More exposure = more clients.
what other boards are out there for the vegas area? I know if lvfever but it's deader than this one.
When men reach their certain credibility and whatever else you want to call it on one board, they don't want to start fresh with another. That's all there is to it.
I think eccie will pick up this month with the conventions coming to town.. So maybe then we will have to take it and run with it and cross our fingers that it stays picked up!
TER and Redbook are more popular in Nevada and in California. But, I do encourage ladies and gents alike to continue to post here, do your reviews here (even if you also do a review on another site), and encourage ladies and gents to join the board.

It is the only way to grow it. Also, discussion is great. Even the "look at me" threads that lots of the gents complain about in the KC Coed forum are a good way to expand the board and get conversation going.
  • Bob41
  • 10-05-2013, 01:25 PM
One of the things this site could do is to get rid of those annoying pop-ups whenever you click on a link. I'm sure this drives away a lot of folks who would otherwise use this site.
  • GNG
  • 10-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Man, I wish this board was more active in Vegas.

In my home state, this is nearly the only board I trust for good information. There is always a lot of good conversation among all the members. I've had the pleasure of meeting many of the women and the honor of meeting a few of the gentlemen. Through the interaction on the board, we have built a nice little community that I truly enjoy.

So, to all the ladies who continue to post your ads here and to the gentlemen who post here regularly - THANK YOU! I truly appreciate all the information I can gather.

I'll see you in a week or so. Originally Posted by hsphotog
This board is like night and day compared to the Oklahoma board, huh? LOL

I thought the same thing when I moved here from OKC in May. I do miss the activity in the ML, and even some of the drama associated with the coed board....but not too much.
Even the "look at me" threads that lots of the gents complain about in the KC Coed forum are a good way to expand the board and get conversation going. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
I thought the same thing when I moved here from OKC in May. I do miss the activity in the ML, and even some of the drama associated with the coed board....but not too much. Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
I look at it this way: I like enough drama to keep me curious, but not so much to annoy me to death. Besides that, you learn a lot about a person by how they deal with drama. I don't care how smokin' hot she is, if I can't stand to be in the same room as her, she's not worth it. Peoples personalities eventually come out in their posts. I will be much more inclined to contact a lady if I think we will get along.

This board is like night and day compared to the Oklahoma board, huh? LOL Originally Posted by Roger Murdock
Possibly the understatement of the year!

I realize that as many people (men and women) that travel through Vegas, this board will never be the 'community' that Oklahoma is. But..... a simple post like this one - http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=857631 - from both the ladies and the gentlemen goes a long way in providing the information exchange we are all looking for. ESPECIALLY if that person is active on this board in other parts of the country. Good Grief, why wouldn't you take two minutes to say something here?

Alright, enough of this rant. I've got to get back to finalizing my trip. I'm trying to work out a schedule with the welcoming committee (who, by the way, is relatively active on here). Once that is complete, all that will be left is trying to wait patiently for my trip to actually kick off.

See you in a week. Like it or not, you can plan on seeing a few posts from me for the next few weeks.
One of the things this site could do is to get rid of those annoying pop-ups whenever you click on a link. I'm sure this drives away a lot of folks who would otherwise use this site. Originally Posted by Bob41
While it won't drive me away I am in TOTAL agreement!!!!
All other sites seem to be more ad posting than anything else.
All other sites seem to be more ad posting than anything else. Originally Posted by Jbackslash
Agreed. And, two of my three worst hobby experiences have been in Vegas because I didn't do enough research.

I've gotten really spoiled by knowing what to expect when I meet someone new. Yes, I know YMMV is always a factor, but at least you have a general idea of what to expect.
I think there are plenty of ladies that are here, but maybe not as many being active in the co-ed discussions, but the ads seem to be ok. But if more guys come here to look then more girls will come here.

It works both ways... it takes two to tango!

I live in Reno and there absolutely NO action in that section and I always encourage guys to check this site out. But for what ever the reason, not many join and remain active.
Yes its very quiet here on the board..................

I think most ladies just post their ad and go.