Bachelor Party

I have a bachelor party that needs some entertainment. There will be about 8 guys so I will need a few dancers. Is wild things still around? I’ve heard horror stories in the past. Looking for any options. Pm is ok
If going to the Dominican is not a possibility I think I would reach out to my favorite providers and ask them to help plan the entertainment.
https://www.wild-thingz.com/
I’ve been to parties when this group was used. Extras were available. But that was years ago.
Do you go to Cheerleaders at all?
If you feel like driving to Erie, there is a strip club called Partners in Lawrence Park. Hotels are nearby. I had my brothers bachelor party there. I’ve had bad experiences with wild things. Several years ago they kept on hounding me To replace the check I gave one of the girls, they were relentless. Calling my moms house , lol.
Thanks guys.
Partners can be a fun time. BYOB and I’ve seen groups bring coolers in and share with the ladies.
Kandys south of Waterford is always a great time.
Where’s partners at?
E. Lake Road in Erie
Kandys south of Waterford is always a great time. Originally Posted by Jason in Erie
If you don't mind giving them your drivers license to scan into their system.
  • Pixle
  • 01-03-2020, 07:55 PM
If you feel like driving to Erie, there is a strip club called Partners in Lawrence Park. Hotels are nearby. I had my brothers bachelor party there. I’ve had bad experiences with wild things. Several years ago they kept on hounding me To replace the check I gave one of the girls, they were relentless. Calling my moms house , lol. Originally Posted by not2badhowbouturself7
Why not use cash? who needs the personal hassle of a check they can trace?