Verified references vs Sending Pictures

To each their own, but I've come recently come across a few providers asking to send them a picture with ID, or a picture holding up fingers or various poses.

I'm sorry but that's the most uncomfortable thing in this biz for me. Immediately makes me think it'll go up on a list somewhere.
Frankie, there are MANY providers out there that don't require that method of authenticity! If they are, it's because they've probably been burned by any number of fellas "not who they say they are". I wouldn't bother with those gals that ask for that. All of the ladies I see have NEVER required a pic from me for verification! Move on to those that don't ask.
There is actually an ad on listcrawler showing pictures of men holding their drivers license. I wouldnt do it either. There are other providers. If that provider can sustain business with that kind of verification then more power to her.
I saw that out there, that's scary as hell.
Frankie, there are MANY providers out there that don't require that method of authenticity! If they are, it's because they've probably been burned by any number of fellas "not who they say they are". I wouldn't bother with those gals that ask for that. All of the ladies I see have NEVER required a pic from me for verification! Move on to those that don't ask. Originally Posted by bigkansas1

ditto!!!!! happy hobbying!!!!
I would never ask that. I like a verified refrence or 2, That can tell me the gent is safe to see. Meaning, hes paid her in a session and it went well. Thats all i need. And prefer

A picture with a matching id. Still wouldn't prove that a gent is safe to see in session. It would just prove he has an id that matches his face and that he hasnt lied about his first name. It wouldn't actually help with screening at all other than knowing what your gent looks like.
I would also never require a picture of my new friend's with their ID's. That is creepy. I do require verifiable references to ensure the safety of myself, as well as my gentleman friends. I have the upmost respect for each and every person. I couldn't imagine. I wouldn't go forward with that myself. Happy, and safe hobbying to all of you!
Here I go..
Back in the day, when they had 'dating services" A gentleman or Couple would have to..Show ID, Have it scanned
Sign a contract.
& Pay in advance. I'm sure those policies turned a good number of clients away.

BUT, They knew where I was & who I was with.

For some reason there is a feeling of security that give.
Here is the dealio.

A Provider is scrutinized IF she has "Management" and is Scrutinized for wanting ID of the person she will be alone with. I'm little. If I had a firearm for protection..scrutinized, (for the record I do not... yet.

Sometimes I ask for additional information..photo..ID...ect.
IF the person is new.
Or if they have not been active in years or if they don't know the name of the people they have seen.

I told one of my Angel's ( my littles..little) that sometimes the bad guys look like good guys.
Made her repeat it , and then we talked about what it meant.

So, my point is basically, We, as females in this venue get to decide what we need in order to protect ourselves, You gentlemen do not have to comply. If you chose to see someone who THOROUGHLY screens..then you will need to comply, or move on. Same with "roses" IF you don't like their request..move on.

Ultimately, the goal is to feel safe and enjoy each others company. UNFORTUNATELY a few unsafe Women & Unsafe men have made that difficult.

If something feels off in any situation, go with your gut.

Please, Be safe. IF something happens that is out of line this Site is a great place to expose those people and PLEASE do that. Let's get back to keeping each other safe.
I think that has gone to the waste side.

Happy Humpday!!
Enjoy this BEAUTIFUL Fall weather and find someone SEXY & SPANK that ____ muah!!
OXOXXX
Savannah Moon
Miss Moon says it best.

There are plenty of men and women to find what you want with the right amount of screening.
Savannah is correct.
Sometimes additional screening is simply needed. Btw on east coast. In several areas, its quite common for rw id to be required by most gals.
If guys don't understand why gals sometimes go to that level, then the guys don't understand the risks the gals have.
Thus, each of us simply needs to determine their own level of comfort.
  • Fsn57
  • 10-09-2020, 12:24 PM
There was a provider a few years ago in STL that would post guys ID's and pics when she got pissed off, or desperate. Fortunately, haven't seen her advertise in awhile. I've also seen well known and reviewed providers try blackmail when they get desperate. If you have something to risk outside the hobby, it may not be worth the risk to send any personal RW info out there. You have to just assume anything you send will end up on the internet for all to see, regardless of who is asking for it. There are plenty of providers out there to meet your level of risk tolerance. No need to step outside your comfort zone.