How has Roe v Wade effected the current world Economics

NOTHING.

WHY IS Jb babbling in Madrid about it. Why has he not been impeached for his actions. The New World order that the libs and rinos want must be stopped in November, vote out the idiot liberals and rinos. Texas need to start with Cronyn and set the tone country. I feel sorry for Biden the poor old fool doesn’t have a clue.
And what do we suppose all those G7 leaders thought when Trump told the world in front of them that the United States has the lowest inflation rate in the world? Do you think they said under their breath of course, "you lying, senile bastard". You see the truth is, at the moment Biden said that, I want to say he knew it wasn't true but did he, it wasn't true. Yeah, he did and the man believes every word he is saying, I'm convinced of that but he has no clue, even though they are mounting by the day, that 78% of the Democrat party, think the country is moving in the wrong direction. Do you think a single adviser to the President is telling him that? Shitttt.
This may not be the correct forum for this post, but I have wondered what effect the Roe ruling will have on The Hobby World?
The G7 leaders are idiots, especially F Joe Biden. You can't even make this shit up.
Caution: These are not a Babylon Bee articles
G7 leaders mock Vladimir Putin over shirtless horse-riding picture

G7 Summit leaders mocked Russian President Vladimir Putin on Sunday over his infamous bare-chested pic atop a horse.

“Jackets on – jackets off …” British Prime Minister Boris Johnson asked other world leaders as he sat down at a roundtable at the summit in Germany, according to video.

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau replied, “Let’s wait for the picture.”

Johnson shot back to laughter, “We all have to show we’re tougher than Putin.”

Trudeau quipped, “We’re going to get the bare-chested horseback-riding display.”

European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen said, “Oh, yes!

“Horseback riding is the best,” she said jokingly.

Johnson added cheekily, “We got to show them our pecs.”..
Putin responds...
Putin claps back at G7 leaders, says they’d look ‘disgusting’ topless

Russia’s Vladimir Putin took a swipe at Western leaders who mocked his bare-chested horse-riding, saying that they would look “disgusting” in the buff.

The Kremlin strongman made the snarky comment during a visit to the Russia-friendly Central Asian republic of Turkmenistan Thursday when asked about G7 leaders poking fun at him earlier this week.

As they sat down for talks in the German Alps, British Prime Minister Boris Johnson quipped that G7 leaders could take their clothes off to “show that we’re tougher than Putin” and “show them our pecs.”

His Canadian counterpart, Justin Trudeau, joked that they could try to match Putin’s infamous 2009 naked torso pictures with a “bare-chested horseback riding display.”

Speaking to reporters in Turkmenistan Thursday, the Russian president clapped back at the G7 participants, suggesting that they could not emulate him because, unlike him, they lead unhealthy lifestyles.

“I don’t know how they wanted to get undressed, above or below the waist,” he said. “But I think it would be a disgusting sight in any case.”

The 69-year-old president added, “Everything in a person should be harmonious: both body and soul, but for that to happen it’s necessary to stop abusing alcohol and other bad habits, do physical exercise and take part in sports.”...
He looks damn good for 69.
They are basically just puppets on strings. But who is pulling those strings anyway? Those clods at G7 are for show, to give the impression of leadership. They have not a clue, but go through the motions. The are just acting the way they think they are supposed to act, based on what they think we expect them to act like. Sick stuff...

He looks damn good for 69. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I didn't post a topless pick of Boris Johnson, for obvious reasons, because it's lunch time around my way.
They are basically just puppets on strings. But who is pulling those strings anyway? Those clods at G7 are for show, to give the impression of leadership. They have not a clue, but go through the motions. The are just acting the way they think they are supposed to act, based on what they think we expect them to act like. Sick stuff...

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
mass suicide? interesting. like Jim Jones suicide fiasco? or a suicide of a different type like civilization collapse?

do we have examples of this?

can we tell whos mimeting and who's not?
mass suicide? interesting. like Jim Jones suicide fiasco? or a suicide of a different type like civilization collapse?... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
More like discorporating. Assuming you've watched how unhinged the summer of love was. You think they've evolved since then? These tools are protesting in a State that is not impacted by what they are protesting about and covered by "experts" in the media to make it all out to be Mostly Peaceful Protests.
do we have examples of this?... Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Paul Krugman comes to mind

As does Jerome Powell
Speaking at the Economic forum recently

Jerome Powell: "I think we now understand better how little we understand about inflation."

Host: "That's not very reassuring"

Jerome : "This was unpredicted"

Only the "experts" and the media didn't see this coming.
Just about everyone else did.
...can we tell whos mimeting and who's not? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Not always, but your gut instincts are usually correct when they sense a set of facts that are diametrically opposed to what the "experts" are telling you they are.
discorporating? yeah that make sense. people would leave their cities if it went to shit. that's a very good reason for ancient cities that collapsed inward instead of destroyed by war.

so when one is trying to set a narrative in a ritualistic way with bad data, you get garbage in, garbage out. so we now know there is a name for this; mimetic.

jerome powell is really a good example of this.

there were people who knew their shit have said inflation was going to happen and were ignored.