Did he really just say that?

OK gang, here is the place to remind us "did he really just say that"?

Now I thought it was bad enough when Biden lied to the faces of the other G7 members when he told the world that America had a lower inflation rate than ANYBODY. Since they all knew that wasn't true, what must they think of the man that is supposed to be leading them?

But THEN! Oh! The big one came! Mr. President how long will we be paying these high gas prices?

Did Biden say

(A) until I can get the oil guys to drill more oil which I told them just last week I was going to do everything in my power to see that you never extract another drop of oil in America.

(B) until the Saudi's, Iranian's and Venezuelans give us all the dirty all we can buy or

(c) until Ukraine wins this war with Russia no matter how long it takes and Zelinsky wants 7 billion a month to keep this going.

https://www.reuters.com/world/zelens...on-2022-04-21/

Zelenskiy says Ukraine needs $7 billion per month to make up for losses caused by invasion

If you guessed (C), you guessed right. And how many of Biden's handlers said Jesus Christ, what the fuck is wrong with this guy, that is not what the teleprompter said. Do you know how the American people are going to react to the idea that Ukraine is now not just important, it's more important than America.

Just when you think this senile fool couldn't get any worse.
President Biden's handlers have quite a job ahead of them.

If a Vice President replaces the president before the mid-terms, they can only run for one subsequent full term, but if it happens after the midterms, they may run again twice more. The difference of course is six years vs ten in office.

No one on the left wants VP Harris to replace President Biden, so somehow, they will have to replace her (think VP Agnew and President Nixon in the 1970s). With that done, these handlers will have to keep President Biden functioning "normally" until early November before getting him to step down for "reasons of health".

If Hillery Clinton is anywhere in the mix all bets are off for any voluntary abdications. Remember Vince Foster?
somehow, they will have to replace her (think VP Agnew and President Nixon in the 1970s). With that done, these handlers will have to keep President Biden functioning "normally" until early November before getting him to step down for "reasons of health". Originally Posted by ICU 812
Never gonna happen. She was hired for her demographic a nominally Black female. They CAN'T get rid of her for incompetence crime or anything of that nature real or manufactured because it would hurt their racial pandering. Nope, the only way she get replaced is through assassination. I have no doubt the Democrats would do it either. I'm thinking bomb or something they can blame on a Trump supporter to further vilify the Democrats political opposition.
i thought mayhaps the thread was about biden white house economic advisor brian deese

who let the cat out of the bag (as if we didnt already know)

that the reason for high gas prices was intentional

the liberal world order was at stake

in response to a question about americans not being able to afford high gas prices

deese said president biden gave a "clear articulation of the stakes"

"the future of the liberal world order is at stake and we have to remain firm"

in other words, the high gas price is intentional

from america first to america last for the sake of the "liberal world order"
"the future of the liberal world order is at stake and we have to remain firm"

Somewhere Alex Jones is jumping up and down shouting "I told you so"!
that dood is gonna get mouth & tongue cancer.