URL / Website: https://www.languageofloveus.com/macy
City: Austin
State: -
Address: South Austin
Activities: Dfk, bbh, CIM, Mish, doggie
Hair Length and Color: Black, long with bangs
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'7 115lbs C cup Slim Model style type body with no scars or fat.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow! Dallas promoter in Austin… WTF?!?!

LOL is getting desperate trying to compete with Rollipop’s latest talent, Jamie. Haha!

When did LOL move from the Domain area to south Austin?
I live in Austin you dumb sh*t... Go look at your own reviews before you judge others, If it were promotional it look more like yours.. no please go highjack someone else's review.
Guys,
Play nice
And I do not repeat myself
I live in Austin you dumb sh*t... Go look at your own reviews before you judge others, If it were promotional it look more like yours.. no please go highjack someone else's review. Originally Posted by Papa_Katsu
If you really live in Austin then you would know the difference between the Domain and south Austin. Looks like the pot calling the kettle black now with your defensive reply. Not even knowing your way around town. Nice try!
Maybe LOL got new place near the airport, LOL
Maybe LOL got new place near the airport, LOL Originally Posted by AsianP
Doubtful! And that’s not even south Austin where ABIA sits.
If you really live in Austin then you would know the difference between the Domain and south Austin. Looks like the pot calling the kettle black now with your defensive reply. Not even knowing your way around town. Nice try! Originally Posted by BigBamboo
Domain like the shopping center? Should I have been more specific and named the street to? I'm off of 35 on round rock so my drive is south twords Austin. Stop giving me a hard time I don't appreciate you harassing me, this is the third time you've come at me on this board.
Domain like the shopping center? Should I have been more specific and named the street to? I'm off of 35 on round rock so my drive is south twords Austin. Stop giving me a hard time I don't appreciate you harassing me, this is the third time you've come at me on this board. Originally Posted by Papa_Katsu
Funny how you said in a previous post you live in Austin on another reply but now you change your story and say Round Rock. You just lost the 1% of credibility that established members and myself had given you.

Round Rock is Round Rock. Austin is Austin. They aren’t the same. Look it up.

Don’t be so sensitive.

You’re welcome for the bump for LOL. Unfortunately it won’t help.
Closing this mess.