URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: My outcall
Activities: Hugs, body worship, bbbj, DT, DATY, mush, diggy
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length strawberry blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Collette is a vision every time she visits.
5ft5, hair and face done up, snug top accenting her curves and some jeans that showcased her incredible ass.
Recommendation: Yes
That ass is the size of a bus, gross.
That ass is the size of a bus, gross. Originally Posted by Jaberwabee

Don't call - problem solved.
Don't call - problem solved. Originally Posted by Enchanterlingum
Listen, genius. The guy reporting his impression that her ass is the size of a bus is not asking for anyone to solve a problem for him. He's informing fellow mongers of his impression, which they may not be aware because pics may not show that part of the anatomy, may be old, may be fake. That is the purpose of this forum, to inform mongers about things that will help them make decisions on who to see.

Listen, genius. The guy reporting his impression that her ass is the size of a bus is not asking for anyone to solve a problem for him. He's informing fellow mongers of his impression, which they may not be aware because pics may not show that part of the anatomy, may be old, may be fake. That is the purpose of this forum, to inform mongers about things that will help them make decisions on who to see. Originally Posted by golard

"Listen genius"
LOL now that's funny right there LOL LOL LOL
Great reply
I ASSure you that Collete's posterior is amply displayed in nearly all of her pictures.

You can go to her Coed posts, or her ad, or any other picture of her to look at it. Oh yeah, you can also find that out by simply clicking on her member link and looking at her pictures. Instead of, you know, trying to defend the point. But certainly you knew she was a member, and that she posts pics on this site you can look at.

Doesn't take a genius to know that for sure!

Lol, she hasn't ever hid that fact. Ever, and any regular monger here certainly is aware. She'll post to the co-ed section here at some point, I'm sure you all will want to save your comments for her personally, since she can't respond here.

But yeah... don't have to call was pretty on point! Seems a valid response that didn't warrant such vitriol.

Especially since, you can just click the link and all will be revealed!

Play on!
Saw her a while back. she's not real friendly
Butt.....she's perfect for mush and diggy
Love me some good diggy
Listen, genius. The guy reporting his impression that her ass is the size of a bus is not asking for anyone to solve a problem for him. He's informing fellow mongers of his impression, which they may not be aware because pics may not show that part of the anatomy, may be old, may be fake. That is the purpose of this forum, to inform mongers about things that will help them make decisions on who to see. Originally Posted by golard

While I appreciate that my genius is recognized in my life time, I think anyone with a room temperature IQ or better would know that the person I was responding to, which was incidentally not you, was just being gratuitously insulting. To defend that as a valid "impression" is just frankly bullshit. Be better.

Here endeth the lesson.