Breastraunts

Anybody been to bikinis in Richardson and have success?
Hey, 1st off I like your title: Breastraunts. That is sooo perfect.

2nd: Sorry never been to Bikinis... I haven't had 'success' at any of these type of places though I have heard that there could be ops at Red Neck Heaven.

My fave place to go though is Tilted Kilt. They don't get alot of business because of their location but they have some of the best looking gals around and they show their cleavage proudly.
I went to Bikinis once about a month ago. I was barely successful in getting any kind of service from the wait staff at all, much less any "fun" service.
+1 Still Asleep. A bunch of clueless teenyboppers and overpriced.
Awhile back, I read in another thread/forum that success can be had, with patience. It's the "early in the month when rent is due" approach. Interesting thread. Never thought about it before.

Another place mentioned was Bone Daddy's at Central/Spring Valley (or near there).
  • meup
  • 08-30-2012, 10:24 AM
Where's the tilted kilt near Richardson? Been to Bikinis and it was so-so for a bar.
Only lucky once at a Hooters in Arlington. I guess I dont have the patience to cultivate them when there are plenty of desperate dancers out there.
Heard a funny story from one of the ladies at Red Neck Haven in Fort Worth.

I noticed none of them with sit down with you. Normally, at any of these places, if you sit to the inside of the booth, 4 top, etc. that is the invitation and they sit down. Not here, but they would rest their knee there, to be closer. Odd, why not just stand.

Well, the explanation was one girl was caught giving handjobs! So no more sit down with customers to prevent this from happening. I quizzed several other girls, who all knew there was a "new" rule against sitting with customers, but none were aware of the hand job incident.
See the SB section for all sorts of info on twin peaks red neck heaven et al
Which one of these places is good for watching football games? I need my Chiefs fix every Sunday.
Red Neck Haven says they have NFL Sunday Ticket. So does Bikinis, Hooters, Twin Peaks. I would be shocked if Tilted Kilt didn't also.
@meup: Tilted Kilt is at I-35 and 3040. The gals there are top notch and will visit with you... but don't know 'yet' about success in or out of the joint... they all seem to be 18-22 years of age.
What place has the most milfs and football?
Which one of these places is good for watching football games? I need my Chiefs fix every Sunday. Originally Posted by sroach23
I'm told Twin Peaks is a great place for watching all NFL games. They might even show whatever league the Chiefs are playing in.
i eat at Bikinis in Richardson quite often ..... Burgers there are better than Hooters or Twin Peaks . have not been sucessfull at picking up on a waitress yet but they all come over to talk to me now that they know me . A couple of them recently started to share with me thier money woes and we drop hints back and forth with lots of smiles and them giggling so it might be a good sign they need to make a bit extra .