Address: Oak Cliff
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: TUHA, FUHA, Digits, Breast play, BBBJ, Oral, 69, CFS
Session Length: 2 + hours
Fee: 200
Hair Color and Length: Dark and long
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Cute petites latina about 5 foot 2 115lbs. Tats on chest, arms, and sides but not distracting. Piercings on lips. Clean shaven and beautiful smile
Recommendation: Yes
Tex,

How might one find this lady if one wanted to check her out? Email, telephone, website, BP ad, street corner?
Damn, this sounds like a winner, but my server blocked the site. Time to go mobile!
May I ask what section of the chatline did you find this young lady ? Thanks in advanced
chatlines are way under rated. god the pussy i've have had from their. so much free pussy it is unreal. well maybe for a 12 pack of beer but free none the less.
I've done very well On the chatlines, Well after seeing this review I decided to try Mocospace , by 7 pm, I got a bj from a 21y/o bbw Hispanic for .25 :-), review to come later. I Made about 5 contacts , most in south Dallas . No one really stood out, there was 1 in Irving , .60 for cfs, nothing else, nice petite body, about a 7/8 on the street scale .If you live in the area and have the time, you can prolly do very well :-)
chatlines are way under rated. god the pussy i've have had from their. so much free pussy it is unreal. well maybe for a 12 pack of beer but free none the less. Originally Posted by unteagle
I've only had one that didn't charge me, I was confused for a sec, lol. I've hooked with many that only cost me .50 at the most and a 12 pack, fun times :-)
SW HUNTER, I am new to chatlines, what particular chatlines do you recommend and any other info would be helpfull
I've done very well On the chatlines, Well after seeing this review I decided to try Mocospace , by 7 pm, I got a bj from a 21y/o bbw Hispanic for .25 :-), review to come later. I Made about 5 contacts , most in south Dallas . No one really stood out, there was 1 in Irving , .60 for cfs, nothing else, nice petite body, about a 7/8 on the street scale .If you live in the area and have the time, you can prolly do very well :-) Originally Posted by SW Hunter
I signed up too - are the chat rooms where to look or what?
I signed up too - are the chat rooms where to look or what? Originally Posted by 214dallas
Yes, the Chat room, just send private messages, look for the ones with $$ anywhere, not to hard to figure out who looking for what . Make sure any number you get , run it thru google, 2 of the numbers I got also listed on backpage , You can figure out pretty quick
Who doesn't do it much and is just trying to make money to pay a bill or whatever .

As for the quest line. Pick up the observer, you find numbers
For Chatlines towards the back. Most give 30 min free trial, I never pay for min, I am
Lucky to be able to call from various locations, hell, I've borrowed a buddy's phone to call. . Clk on my early reviews, I go a little more in detail, good luck
SW HUNTER, I am new to chatlines, what particular chatlines do you recommend and any other info would be helpfull Originally Posted by kasijun

quest is always a good one. gt so many damn numbers you cant remember who the hell is who.
Go to the Near Me chatlines - filter through all ghetto talk and requests for kush, you will see ladies put $$$ or just straight up DTF. Send them a pm and go from there. I have had lots of luck here in Dallas and SATX. Happy hunting
signed up to mocospace yesterday, did not take long of a hottie i garland to send out messages that she was DTF with $ symbol.
Does Desi have a phone number?