Linda/Kim West Oaks Nails & Massage

It had been a while since I visited this place. I normally see Jen, but she was tied up with another waiting. So I decided to go with Kim. Get in the room & got comfortable. She came in wearing a dress. She started rubbing Jr & I laid down while she started a BBBJ. Still dressed I asked her to remove her clothes, which she did.

Went back to the BBBJ, sucking my balls & came close to a TUMA, but that didn't happen. More BBBJ until I produced the cover. She put it on & more intense CBJ. Told her I want her on top. She got on top & slid Jr inside her. We had sex like this for a while, as she got more excited. Said she had an O.

Got her to get off the table. I got behind her & started a standed DG. She felt really good. I pumped on her hard a
& fast. Wasn't close to coming, so I got back on the table for more BBBJ. Eventually CIM & she kept sucking until she had it all.

Overall this was my best experience with her.

I have not done a review in a while. Don't know where all the boxes went to fill info on the review & Kim.
Phone 281-558-8400
Location: Hwy 6, across from West Oaks mall, between Richmond & Westheimer on the east side of Hwy 6
Definitely a Yes
You clicked the wrong tab. You clicked new thread instead of new encounter.
OP, you might want to remove this thread and keep it in ROS
What was your damage?
  • chuss
  • 03-29-2023, 12:01 AM
This ∆
What is ROS stand for?
RestOfStory
Definitely a Yes Originally Posted by 1Hot Rod
I’m sure how to do reviews haven’t changed much in the 14 years you have been on site.