Gifts for the Ladies

Hey girls,

Would you rather get a gift from an admirer or a tip?
This could depend on the type of gift and if from a repeat visitor. From first time visitors, a tip would be best. But after we’ve gotten to know each other, gifts may be nice.
I enjoy either or.... Its always special to receive something unexpected ...

Hugs and kisses
Misty
Dude!!

Who is going to turn down a gift ?
Of course they will say they give 110% regardless if you give a gift/tip.
If you are going to be generous/courteous/thoughtful you are on the wrong site!
Only thing that will get you here are hurt feelings & empty pockets.
Both providers & clients will agree to that.
Good luck.
When seeing an Indy Provider I try to tip ~15% to 20%, and work that into my calculation when scheduling (her published rate, how long we'll be together, how much I am willing to allocate for the donation, plus tip etc). So she will likely get the tip. If I am confident of a good session she may get the tip up front.

Gift? As a gesture of appreciation, I may bring along a Coffee gift card.

When it is to be an AMP session, an extra $20 the mamasan doesn't know about and the coffee card . . .if it is a great session.
It is very exciting to watch someone walk in my place holding a bag. Something inside for me?????! What is it??????? YAY he hasn't even felt my magic touch yet and giving me something oh how sweet.....
I rarely tip, but if I spend time with a provider and enjoy the time with her, know information about what she likes...then I look for something specific I know she will like.

For instance, one provider I have seen for a long time. She has been to my house, I have been to her apartment. I know she is tight on money. Last Christmas I took her Christmas shopping for her kids and bought most of the presents. I know she loves unusual mustards, so I went online and found one and wrapped it up and placed under the tree.

I have only done this once or twice in the 14 years I have been a hobbiest.
I've received different types of gifts,tips.
All sweet and thoughtful

Lately I've been getting P411 points as surprise gifts which I use often.
So awesome!
I’ve gotten lovely gifts over the years, stuffed animals to Tips to Houston Astros games to house decor, lots of gifts for my cute little puppy. All very thoughtful and I love them all.
Make sure there's a gift receipt attached
I luv when a gent gifts me something "well thought out & catering to me likes"....{wink wink 1CG}
Either or it's always a nice gesture