So, What's Grandpa Badfinger Going to Tell Us Tomorrow Night?

Big Chinese AIDS speech by Gropey Joe Tuesday night. Does he do the fear thing? Or, does he start walking the whole thing back, telling us the Fauci Flu is just something we will have to live with? Bet they're polling furiously in DC now to figure out which...
ah, yes, the super urgent speech that could wait until tuesday.

i'm anxiously waiting, with bated breath and my pearls clutched, at what the good Mr. President will say to restore faith in his countrymen during this trying time.

I know other countries have completely shut down again... I feel like we're headed to that path. I hope not...
If it's about the new covid strain, there's nothing the feds can do except payoff manufacturers to make more immunizations available.

But it will be interesting to see if a zombie can read a teleprompter.

And if he tries to cancel Christmas, I'll personally help St. Nic deliver coal to...
Originally Posted by valkyra
LOL and the jabs do not work at all for the new one that's more cold like than flu. I bet Joe push's jabs, mask n shut downs to be safe from.
I'm beginning to think Biden & Co. might not want doom-and-gloom going into a midterm election year. "Dark winters" beg the question: "You said you were going to shutdown the virus--what happened?"
Will blame American citizens who refuse to decline to exercise their freedom for the sniffles while ignoring his own asinine spiteful scumbag decision to open the southern border and refusing to even acknowledge the CCP for creating this bullshit in the first place.

FJB.
I'm beginning to think Biden & Co. might not want doom-and-gloom going into a midterm election year. "Dark winters" beg the question: "You said you were going to shutdown the virus--what happened?" Originally Posted by Withnail
This goes completely unacknowledged by the racists, guiltists and homosexuals in main stream media.

Hence, Dementia Joe will continue to pretend this is part of the vast right-wing conspiracy.
Will blame American citizens who refuse to decline to exercise their freedom for the sniffles while ignoring his own asinine spiteful scumbag decision to open the southern border and refusing to even acknowledge the CCP for creating this bullshit in the first place.

FJB. Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
I agree, he will use this to divide the country more.
Dem agenda...
According to his own tweet he'll be resigning

400,000 Covid Deaths with 3 vaccines handed to him on Jan 20

Maybe we will get the creepy whisper voice?
C'MON MAN !

LETS GO !

Brandon
The tweet from the WH today saying the unvaccinated and their families will die this winter is quite extraordinary. I would call that a "mean tweet".
Maybe we will get the creepy whisper voice? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
I loves me some Grandpa Badfinger creepy whisper voice.
The tweet from the WH today saying the unvaccinated and their families will die this winter is quite extraordinary. I would call that a "mean tweet". Originally Posted by Withnail
Or Zombie recruiting....