Gentlemen, Please Help...

Hello Everyone,
I'm Kaya Jolee the new GFE,
I'm new to Dallas and I would really like to know which general areas you prefer for in-call?
Thank You

I'm sure some of the nice ladies on here could point you in the right direction. As for the men, if the service is great, we will travel many miles to see a fine young lady. Best of luck and welcome to Dallas you look very pretty.
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^. I love your tits, Kaya. I think, I even saw a pretty smile. Let me go back and look.

I.T.
I would say Kaya, Galleria area seems to be the most convenient place. Further down into FTW area, seems like bit less likely to get enough calls. But like as pointed, if you are good, I am sure people will make effort to get there, just might be hard for some. I guess closer to dallas area, better seem to be the options for most men, IMO.
Stay out of Addison. Stay out of Arlington. Stay out of Irving .
I have never had a problem with Addison. 90% of the ladies I've seen work there. Hotels in the Midway Rd., Marsh Ln. and Beltline Rd. areas are plentiful. The tollway, north of 635, is good. Lewisville, north of Dallas but that might be too far.

Anyone can get busted anywhere if you're not discreet. In other words, don't check in wearing fishnets, feather boa, leather laced bustier, 10-inch heels, 5-inch lashes...and expose your crown tattoo...
Anyone can get busted anywhere if you're not discreet. In other words, don't check in wearing fishnets, feather boa, leather laced bustier, 10-inch heels, 5-inch lashes...and expose your crown tattoo... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Well .. there goes months of planning for Halloween ...
I'm a Galleria fan
Every time this topic comes up someone says stay out of Irving, Addison and Arlington. Couldn't be further from the truth for me. Those are about the only places I seem to go in the DFW. Street clothes and discretion no matter where you go are key.
Preston and the Bush.
Preston/GBT, DNT in Galleria area, Beltline in Addison/Farmers Branch/North Dallas area.
Wherever you end up its good to limit your length of time at any incall so people don't start to suspect anything. Keep all the places mentioned in mind as possible places to go when your leases are up.
My preference is downtown dallas, market center, uptown, mid cities, and arlington. For those of us that don't work or live in north dallas, the galleria and locales north of 635 are unreachable.
Don't forget Garland as a place to avoid.
Galleria & Bush/DNT are typical hotspots, but from a business standpoint - lots of competition too. What about Uptown or Mkt Ctr area for a change? May pick up more biz ....but just a thought. CSB was right, you build it, they'll come.