Monday Motivation

Why You Need Daily Motivation

No matter what you're experiencing in life, motivation will bring benefits. Below, I have listed some common benefits of motivation.

Motivation Prompts Action

Motivation prompts action and allows us to exceed our own self-expectations. If you don't have sufficient motivation to enjoy being involved in your daily activities, they can seem like a pointless and tiring chore. When you don't care whether you do anything or not, you may even find yourself lying in bed all day. Then, after you find your motivation, you'll wonder how you let yourself waste so much of your time!

Motivation Increases Enjoyment

When you gain motivation, tasks that seem boring or stressful can quickly turn fun and exciting. The days will pass by quickly, and you'll find yourself enjoying them much more than you had before. Motivation allows you the opportunity to have new experiences, new inspiration for ideas, and to try new activities that you've never done before. When you begin to enjoy the things that you do, you'll never need to look for motivation again.

Also, keep in mind that there are millions of others who battle lack of motivation. For example, people with depression often feel unmotivated to do anything. However, evidence shows that approximately 70% of American adults reduced their depression symptoms (including a lack of motivation) with professional help.

How Do I Find Motivation?

You can do a lot of soul-searching and in-depth analysis to discover what motivates you most. Or you can simply access all the wonderful motivation material you find around you. Use your intuition to assess whether a motivational tool inspires you or makes you want to go back to bed. Here are some examples of what you might choose as Monday morning motivation.

Find Inspiration From Motivational Monday Quotes

It's truly remarkable what an influence a short phrase can have on your motivation. You can commonly find them online or even in your local library. You can also take note of motivational quotes from your friends and family or from those you might find on your social media feed. Monday motivational quotes may be intended for that particular day of the week, but they can also be equally applicable for any other day.

When you choose a quote of the day to live by, you'll often find that motivation comes much more easily. You can use your motivational quote of the day with friends, at home, and in your workplace. Go the extra mile and make a poster or screensaver from it to keep it with you. You can also write it on a sticky note and put it at the top of your computer screen. Say it to everyone you can, even to yourself when you feel your motivation begin to decrease.

Here are some of the most popular motivational quotes to kickstart your Monday:

"With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible!'" ~ Audrey Hepburn
"Believe you can, and you're halfway there." ~ Theodore Roosevelt
"I am not a product of my circumstances; I am a product of my decisions." ~ Stephen Covey
"Do or do not. There is no try." ~ Yoda
"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." ~ Maya Angelou
"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." ~ Albert Einstein
" Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of fear." ~ George Addair
"What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality." ~ Plutarch
"If you can dream it, you can do it." ~ Walt Disney
"It always seems impossible until it's done." ~ Nelson Mandela
Share Your Favorite Monday Motivational Meme

A Monday motivational meme can brighten your day as well as someone else's. When you see a motivation Monday meme on your favorite social media site, feel free to share it with your friends; they'll love it. You can even get them engaged with it by prefacing it with a personal comment or question. Sharing motivational memes can serve several purposes.

It's a simple way to think more positively.
It brightens your day and someone else's too.
It allows you to express your feelings.
It gives your purpose and motivation a social boost from those who share, like or comment on the meme.

Final Thoughts

Each of these motivational techniques can help you conquer tiredness, boredom, and stress. You may need more help if life starts seeming impossible to manage. Talking to a licensed counselor is one way to deal with thoughts and issues that are interfering with your motivation. You can also learn motivation techniques that are personalized just for you. Life always seems easier when you have strong motivation, and there's no better time to develop it than right now

Note this thread I want nothing negative on , it is to help others . I will post here every Monday on this thread different ways to improve mental and physical health . If you have any questions or are needing help or struggling with mental health please inbox me if you don't feel comfortable commenting . Mental Health is so very important and it is not weak to ask for help , it makes you a very strong person
Great post! Being positive is a motivation Lauren! Thanks!
Great post! Definitely need some positivity up in this joint! LOL
Great post Lauren! I “needed me some of this!”
This is a short video by the smartest or at least most intellectual speaker I have ever heard. It is a good motivational talk. He wrote a great book 12 rules for life. Here he starts talking about the first 4. Highly recommended if you want to improve your life.

https://youtu.be/BcFE88LTVxs
JBP is my favorite! I hope he gets back healthy enough to lecture again soon.
Agree 100%. He is such a brilliant guy
My favorite was Zig Ziglar.
I was a big fan of Matt Foley

https://youtu.be/Xv2VIEY9-A8
Great post Lauren. Motivation and inspiration is so important.

Although I can’t ever seem to find mine until Tuesday. I seem to spend most Mondays recuperating from the weekend. Lol
If you have an interest in self improvement try this one

https://youtu.be/BcFE88LTVxs
Just saw this on Twitter and wanted to share
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 53B3FC95-C9EA-47DF-B625-9EF0685E64D8.jpeg (115.3 KB, 306 views)
You might like these Ginger, at least the last one

Those are the rules Jordan Peterson came up with for his
12 rules for life, an antidote for chaos.

The last one means take time to appreciate the good things in life.
You might like these Ginger, at least the last one

Originally Posted by Rockydoc
Love the last one! In fact, it might turn into a catnapping.