Christmas plans 2022

Good Morning , what is your Christmas plans this year ? It has really snuck up on us . I always heard time goes by faster as we get older . Will you be spending time with family or friends or wanting to cuddle with with a gorgeous provider during snuggle F***k weather . Speaking of weather , I can not believe its 70 degrees in December. I hope this is not the calm before the storm . The last time it was this warm was in 2008 right before the ice storm in NWA .
Have a wonderful Monday
Not everyone celebrates Christmas.Just saying.
Not everyone celebrates Christmas.Just saying. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
I agree they don’t , I’m sure STG will be open for your viewing pleasure , Happy Holidays
  • INFP
  • 12-06-2021, 11:48 AM
Thanks for your post Lauren! Lauren. I love that name! �� And the weather, it’s unbelievable, again. ���� MERRY CHRISTMAS! ���� and I hope everyone gets to enjoy it with both family AND sexy providers. ��
Not everyone celebrates Christmas.Just saying. Originally Posted by Sxenthusiast00095
I bet you would accept a Christmas bonus though.
I will be with family Christmas Day. Hopefully somewhere near that time I will be cuddling with a favorite provider!!!
I will be with family Christmas Day. Hopefully somewhere near that time I will be cuddling with a favorite provider!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
That sounds like a wonderful plan , spend time with the family then see your favorite provider to cuddle with and drink hot cocoa Hope Monday is treating you well Tuck
Maybe cuddling up with a hot provider named cocoa
I will be working.
Hopefully have some free time for snuggling, LOL.
Weather is great.
I thought you were already planning next year from the title.

And happy holidays to all, whatever your holiday of preference.
I agree they don’t , I’m sure STG will be open for your viewing pleasure , Happy Holidays Originally Posted by Laurenspencer
I’ve got tons to say but out of respect I won’t pursue this we know what happen when drama erupts here.

But happy colonial holidays you one fine lioness. Rawr
Is that you in the pfp? I know you want to end me but…Wowzers .
Christmas is not a colonial holiday. Perhaps it is European in origin but definitely Christian so has spread to. far more than white patriarchs. But happy whatever you believe to you. What do Native Americans celebrate. I think we can do better trying to achieve an understanding rather than throwing darts. I certainly understand why you would have negative feelings toward how Native Americans were treated. Can you overcome some of that bitterness and help us all to achieve some peace here on one of the few places we can come to for enjoyment.
Rockydoc. I agree we are
supposed to be grown adults here We won't always agree partly because text messages are easy to miss read
Most of us just want yo have done fun
you are a class act miss L
thanks and happy holidays!!!

I will be spending with the kids and grandkida and my grandkitties...every year we do a themed dinner..last year was cajun with gumbo n such...this year is mexican with homemade tamales!
Festivus..The Holiday for the Rest of Us.... Now go buy your pole and start training for the feats of strength and make a list so you can air your grievances .... Thank you Frank Costanza