I am FINALLY Retiring!!!

I am transitioning into a new career, I am hoping to be UTR by the end of the month and fully retired by 3 months. IF you are a regular of mine and would like to be added to my phone so I will know who you are when you call please E mail or call me.

I just wanted to announce my plans officially, I am sorry for the appt requests that I have not gotten back to.

Lily
congrats hun
Hell, Lily, you just got here!
  • SCBOY
  • 06-24-2010, 01:55 PM
Good Luck Sweetie
Hell, Lily, you just got here! Originally Posted by tikkler33
I was thinking the same thing! You cant leave yet!
Congratulations sweetheart and good luck in your upcoming endeavors! We'll miss ya
sorry to hear it Lily. Loved meeting you a few months back and wish you all the best.
  • R.M.
  • 06-25-2010, 04:03 AM
congratulations and good luck to you in all of your endeavors
Good luck young lady. I wish you the best
Never got a chance to know you Lily but I wish you the best of luck! Take care of yourself! =)
Good for you, bad for me. I wish I had gotten a chance to meet you.
Good luck girl. it was nice meeting you.
Lily, we kinda lost touch, but it really was a pleasure meeting you. Good luck and you know where to find me if you're ever in a mood for some sake!

Take good care of yourself!

KN
Damn, you are high on my radar and was about to call. Good luck anyway!!!
Thanks everyone! I will surely miss you all. I have made a few great friends in this world but, I have found my night in shining armor and it's back to school I go. I am still going to keep my provider status and may come out of hiding every now and again but I give it about 3 more weeks until I am completely UTR and then I am not sure how long it will be until I put all of this behind me.

Ohj and anyone who wants to keep in contact with me after I go UTR just send me a PM (lickagator, kinkynasty)