Thank a Vet for Your Freedom

i wanted to take a minute and remind why the Holiday is here. Thanks a vet for Your freedom. i have family who is Military and also a client who is Retired Navy. One of my favorite People to spend time with, couldn't ask for better company! So Thank You all for the sacrifices made. Ladies lets Thank the Military in Style! (i am) present and past, huge special, for special men.
thats nice but mmm 4th of july? what, youre talking about fits more for Memorial day or Vet days.
its a little hard to thank a soldier from the Revolutionary War, so thank one currently, Our Military Fight and defend Our Freedom today, and stand behind and have kept Our Independence. Besides im just looking for an excuse to play love a Man in Uniform. The 4th is very much a patriotic holiday.
You're very welcome. Thanks for remembering us.
thats nice but mmm 4th of july? what, youre talking about fits more for Memorial day or Vet days. Originally Posted by laphotoérotique
Yeah, cilla. You should only thank vets on their designated days. Silly girl...

Thanks for remembering those of us that served, but especially all my buddies, brothers and sisters still in the "box". And thanks for reminding me that you may be a dirty slut, but you're also a classy lady!
It's been a long time since I have been in uniform but I always try to walk up to a guy in uniform and thank him when I can. The day of the year doesn't make a bit of difference.
Exactly, and the declaration of Independence is worthless without the Military who enforce our rights. Very directly related. Muah, no i'm not ignorant, lol
I was drafted in 1968, did my two years, (8 months in 'Nam), have some scars.

God, that was long ago.
You're very welcome. Thanks for remembering us. Originally Posted by tikkler33
What he said!

It really makes it worth it when people thank you for the sacrifice. Regardless of the branch or era we all served one country to keep the 4th of July going.
What he said!

It really makes it worth it when people thank you for the sacrifice. Regardless of the branch we all served one country to keep the 4th of July going. Originally Posted by mojojo213
Amen...
deleted.
THANKS VETS====great post!!!!!

What he said!

It really makes it worth it when people thank you for the sacrifice. Regardless of the branch or era we all served one country to keep the 4th of July going. Originally Posted by mojojo213
i think im in love
You're welcome.