Sex outside.....who else loves this?

Lately, I've been obsessed with outdoor fucking.

I'm especially a fan of it in the summer time. It's hot, your sweating, she's sweating, nighttime, daytime, the risk of getting caught, people being able to see, great lighting (always have the lights on during sex), by the pool, on the balcony, in the pool......etc.

Anybody else into this?
I love public sex; one of my favorite things to do....indoors or outdoors.
I think I enjoy the public part more than just the outdoor part.
But you are talking about with a partner, right?
(hanging up my London Fog)
I agree. I've never been afraid to have sex, or be naked, in front of other people.
Correct, boardman. A lady friend is necessary.

I'm not a driveby/phantom masturbator. And I don't own a trenchcoat.

Every woman I've ever done this with was scared at first, came repeatedly, and then completely into it from that point forward.
I love Sex outside.... Rain is an added touch!
does it count if youre in a car?
Michelle, agreed. I've been thinking about that all day. Hot outside, but you're being rained on? Yeah, I could do that.

No cars. Outside/open air.
I used to be into that much more than now.
We got caught by the wrong person, and ended up in front of a judge.
Now I value my privacy much more.
ooollllaaallllaaaa sex outside in the rain!!!yesssssssssssssss
sex outside is hot. i think it is the imagination of someone possibly seeing you. i would to be cutting the grass and peep through the fence and see a neighbor go at it. i would pop a cold one and chill.

i often take a lady to the beach and fuck in the lifeguard tower that says private property. as if galveston pd or lifeguards are on duty at 2am. nutting like looking at the sun, moon, stars, ocean while getting some head or smashing that pussy.

i need to try rain....
sex outside is hot. i think it is the imagination of someone possibly seeing you. i would to be cutting the grass and peep through the fence and see a neighbor go at it. i would pop a cold one and chill.

i often take a lady to the beach and fuck in the lifeguard tower that says private property. as if galveston pd or lifeguards are on duty at 2am. nutting like looking at the sun, moon, stars, ocean while getting some head or smashing that pussy.

i need to try rain.... Originally Posted by windowshopper

I knew I wasn't the only one using the old "Lifeguard tower"...............LOL
I was actually thinking about this today do to all of the rain but I didn't want to sound like a perv. LOL but something about the rain and out doors had me overly hot and bothered. I need to put that on my to do list LOL