Tattoos on women

Nowadays it seems many ladies have at least one or more tattoos. Not just providers, but civilian women too. Maybe I'm just old school, but I've honestly never been a fan of tattoos on women. Sometimes I'll look at a pic of a really good looking woman and think "damn, her body would be perfect if it wasn't for that big ass tattoo on her back".

I'm sure most guys don't care one way or the other. If someone gave me a choice to see two identical women, the only difference being one had several tattoos, I would choose the one with no ink on her. Anyone else prefer to see ladies that are tattoo-less or am I the only one?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, but the search function isn't very good for the term "tattoo".
I love tats, I'm talking about Michelle bombshell Mcgree or Janine Lindemuller type of girls with a shit load of tats. I just never been with one like that.

But I do see the appeal of having a girl who is flawless.

But I also know (and hope) that tat chicks are just a little fucked up and can probably take some rough housing (not that I'm into that).
Thumbs down for lots of tattoos from me. But I'm pretty plain.
  • R.M.
  • 07-03-2010, 07:32 AM
I was in a bad accident when I was bartending which tore my tendion and left the most horrible looking scare on the back of my leg. I now have some ink on it. Looks much better than the scare.But thats just me.
  • romab
  • 07-03-2010, 08:21 AM
Not a fan. One or two which can be hidden is a personal kind of thing which I can respect. Looking like a LA ganster or prison babe just is not my thing.

Wonder what these are going to look like in 25years. That booty tramp stamp may become the booty tramp seat as it travels south. Barb wire around those guns may be wrapped around the elbow. Little fishes may be sizable whales and those flowers and hearts may look like a Dali inspired painting.

Romab
yes i am not too into tattoes i have one but i guess it was a not well thought through tattoo .....you know what a little ( ok a lot ) of alcohol can do
  • Omari
  • 07-03-2010, 09:20 AM
I have 4 but 3 are covered up at all times . I am ok with a few tats in different areas of the body but not a fan of a sleeve (entire arm tatted). A tramp stamp ( lower back) is sexy to me.
Too bad some of you guy's judge a book my it's cover some of my best hobby experiences have been with women who a lot of ink.
They seem to be a bit more on the adventurous side of stuff.
Some tats work better than others....
I was in a bad accident when I was bartending which tore my tendion and left the most horrible looking scare on the back of my leg. I now have some ink on it. Looks much better than the scare.But thats just me. Originally Posted by Reese McClain

That's a great idea to cover up a scar. I never thought of that before.
I was in a bad accident when I was bartending which tore my tendion and left the most horrible looking scare on the back of my leg. I now have some ink on it. Looks much better than the scare.But thats just me. Originally Posted by Reese McClain
That's a great idea to cover up a scar. I never thought of that before. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
What am I supposed to do...get a full face tattoo...
I think small hidden ones are ok. I think it depends on what you plan on doing with your life or how it fits in to what you do.
I prefer no ink. Especially on her boobs. Small tats (about the size of a half dollar or less) on ankle, butt, by pussy or small of back neck are OK.

Yes, when I'd go to the club or lineups, there were many times I didn't chose a chick because she had too much ink.
In an ideal world I would prefer no tats on a woman, but given the realities of this world and especially this hobby I have grown accustomed to them and they are not that big a deal to me. The tats would have to be pretty large and obtrusive to become a deal-breaker for me.
For me, I find tattoos sexy.