CRAZY BUT HOT

• Chloe
  • 02-22-2010, 11:40 PM
Something just popped in my mind tonight. An extremely hot idea! I of course am into girls. I see couples and have female regular clients. . . .Call me greedy but I want more . ..

A social is when many people get together, what if an appointment out of this world was advirtised. I mean a GROUP of local providers getting together for one night for an AMAZING appointment? I may try this in any area I usually visit but I would love input on both ends . . .every sense of the word pun intended lol!!!
A very interesting angle indeed!!!
Would be epic!
This could be the salsa heretofore never seen in our little fishing village. I like it. However, Chloe, please expand on the "input from both ends'" lol
  • Chloe
  • 02-25-2010, 11:38 PM
How do I love thee . . .let me count the ways . .. .

I love thee in a way that is secret and candid . . . .I count in numbers that can only add more fun and OMG give me MPOPS off the wall . . .

I think of my inner most secret desires when . . . I alone take care myself

Hence the idea . . . I am in a space of having the option of living out my fantasies, as you are also

I WANT TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING GETTING OFF TO WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT!!! MMMMMM .. .. Please do it for me
How do I love thee . . .let me count the ways . .. .

I love thee in a way that is secret and candid . . . .I count in numbers that can only add more fun and OMG give me MPOPS off the wall . . .

I think of my inner most secret desires when . . . I alone take care myself

Hence the idea . . . I am in a space of having the option of living out my fantasies, as you are also

I WANT TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNING GETTING OFF TO WHAT I DID LAST NIGHT!!! MMMMMM .. .. Please do it for me Originally Posted by Chloe

Wow that was hot Clo!