Just wondering . . . . ?

Why it is suddenly so quiet in the CC area? Is everyone busy with the hobby or has something happened or about to happen that I need to know about? Just wondering . . . . ?
Lol...well I have distracted a certain someone the last few days so we have been M. I. A
Lol...well I have distracted a certain someone the last few days so we have been M. I. A Originally Posted by berkleigh
What a beautiful distraction you are!

I'm around, just been...occupied. I think a lot of folks are still recovering from Tuesday.

LAP

I think a lot of folks are still recovering from Tuesday.

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus

Yes, me for one....
yeah, those sake bombs kicked my ass
yeah, those sake bombs kicked my ass Originally Posted by rjdiner
LMAO...dude, I can't believe you started singing Karaoke. I'm so glad I got it on video...

LAP
it wasn't sake that kicked my ass, but my ass was kicked all the same...
I'm sorry I missed out on all the fun. Hopefully next time my schedule will be more free.
it wasn't sake that kicked my ass, but my ass was kicked all the same... Originally Posted by michaelj
What time did you end up leaving buddy?

LAP
About an hour later.....

LMAO...dude, I can't believe you started singing Karaoke. I'm so glad I got it on video...

LAP Originally Posted by lickalotapus
Karoke??...Video?? Huh?
Wish Lap would have brought the sombrero, rj was in rare form. How many sake bombs did you have anyway, 2, 3, 4......
Wish Lap would have brought the sombrero, rj was in rare form. How many sake bombs did you have anyway, 2, 3, 4...... Originally Posted by Elgato69
yeah