URL / Website: -
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: Sam Bass Rd
Activities: FBSM, L1, and L2, daty, fiv
Hair Length and Color: Black pulled back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Luna....we all know how she looks. And she always looks good
Recommendation: Yes
So are they still opened? Or was this before they went quiet?
In GT’s words……”sigh”
  • kushh
  • 09-02-2024, 10:16 PM
This seems bs... I have tried multiple times. Never happened
. Originally Posted by This Is not my name
This seems bs... I have tried multiple times. Never happened Originally Posted by kushh

I'm going to lose sleep now (sarcasm) that you're worried you say it's bs.
  • CrisR
  • 09-03-2024, 12:02 PM
I just hope Luna doesn't get fired and comes back when they are at their new location now that this information is out. Arin told me that Mika/ got fired for giving BJs. I've gotten lucky at amps in the past as well, but decided to keep that information to myself. I'm sure this has been the case for other guys.
I just hope Luna doesn't get fired and comes back when they are at their new location now that this information is out. Arin told me that Mika/ got fired for giving BJs. I've gotten lucky at amps in the past as well, but decided to keep that information to myself. I'm sure this has been the case for other guys. Originally Posted by CrisR
Mika has not been the only one that has been fired for “going above and beyond.” This is a 3rd reason I say if you get lucky, STFU!! We can’t have nice things.
Fight club rules - “you do not talk about fight club.” GT states it well, yes I’ve also had L2-L3 service at other AMPs that are usually L1 (including H Foot), but if it’s at a place where this level of service doesn’t normally happen I highly recommend you keep it to yourself and tip your provider well if you want a repeat experience. Just my 2 cents.
Expecting that once in a blue moon occurrence to become the new normal is not rational. Got luckly? Good for you. As always, it is good to read an experience that's different than ours. Only we can hope that OP is being honest in that regard.

Always remember, under expect and over deliver. It's easier that way.