Address: 12636 Research Blvd Suite C107
Austin, TX 78759
Activities: FBSM, NE, SE, HJ, FIV, DATY
Hair Length and Color: Medium Length Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Average HWP
Recommendation: No
If you read the reviews, how could you possibly have believed that was Sasha? I've seen her 3 times. She is probably the most exciting girl I've seen in Austin.

Yes, I've been a victim as well. I always make an appointment, usually with a text. If I hadn't seen my scheduled provider and the girl who answers the door is suspect I say I called for an appointment with Sxxx. I then ask for her name. I can usually tell if they or trying the bait and switch. If I'm not convinced she is Sxxx, ask who else is working. Like GT says, remain polite and smile. One time I had to pull out my 'VIP card' and say I've been here several times and seen Jxxxx, Mxx, etc. Fortunately in this case, it seems hard to counterfeit Sasha with her decent English skills and DD rack.
Like I said, I was face down on the table when she walked in. She massaged me for a half hour before the flip which was the first time I laid eyes on her. I couldn’t just ask for someone else at this point.
Well just for identification purposes, I wouldn’t say “double” D.
Right?
Never give them an opportunity to lie. If you aren't familiar with the girl ask each person their name so they are locked in then reveal your purpose/appointment.