Question about posting

How come I can't post in the Welcome section.

Thanks.
Sir,

are you trying to post on an existing thread or a new one?

If existing, did you start from the Reply button or the quick reply box at the bottom of the thread?

Want to make sure I understand what your issue is so we can figure out how to assist.

Thanks,
PPE
In an existing one.

Autumshark welcome

This is what it gives me:

Mr Clever, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Thanks.
PPE,

Mr. Clever is referencing a thread in the Houston Welcome and Introductions section. I tried to post a reply on the thread Mr. Clever mentioned by using the Reply button and got the following:

Attachment 4411

Hope that helps in tracking the issue.
That's it.
That's it. Originally Posted by Mr Clever

FYI, as I type this reply at 7:35 PM CDT, I tested the top three threads in the Houston Welcome Wagon, and they are all doing the same thing shown above. They all return that error message.

It seems like replies have been disabled in that particular forum at the moment. Worth noting also is the fact that the Quick Reply Box at the bottom of the threads is not shown. The reply button is still displayed but as explained above, it is not functioning.
PPE,

I might be wrong but I suspect the problem is a group association. It seems providers can post but neither premium access nor regular access members can. To wit, Brooke Wild posted in the thread I mentioned above after I made my first post. I just tried to post again prior to making this post and I still can't make a post in that section or thread.
  • TBONE
  • 04-01-2010, 08:50 AM
Our programmer has been notified of this "glitch". Hope to have fix or answer asap.
T
Try again. Pretty sure I've fixed it.
Yes sir, you sure have! I will remove the posted attached graphic from my attachment list since there is no reason to continue to have it use space.

Thank you.