CAN I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE??!!! LOL ME SO HORNY! LOL

HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!

Who all is going to the Thanksgiving game? I'm going thats for sure!

LETS GO COWBOYS!!!
Im gonna fry me a turkey for sure. And have some Bud lights.
Can I come over? I'd love to stuff your turkey hehehehehe
  • ktiix
  • 09-23-2014, 12:17 AM
I'll have tickets but I don't think I will be able to get there. They'll be a way for me to get some brownie points from someone I need some points with. Or I might get to go myself if I get lucky (:
Im gonna fry me a turkey for sure. And have some Stella's. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Fixed!
I got no problem with Stella Artois
No offense to any Cowboy fans, but the Saints take Dallas by storm this weekend! Who Dat!

As a bonus, I am under Tara!

Maybe I should post an ISO for a Cowboys fan (sexy lady of course) to come join me at my hotel and watch the game together! Hmmm, an interesting idea!
who dat my ass! LOL The cowboys lead the series 15 to 10 and they have beaten brees before

P.S. I'm from Shreveport, but never pulled for the Ain'ts. And I didn't start when they started winning either. I can't stand Nawlins and wish it had been washed out to sea when Katrina hit.
  • L.A.
  • 09-23-2014, 09:22 AM
I think the Cowboys will win the World Series this year.
Cowboy's seem to have some things going for them.... Go Boy's
party at Bone daddy's
I did go to a Cowboys game shortly after the new stadium opened. I enjoyed it, but I have had a hard time rationalizing the extreme cost of going again. Unless a friend has tickets i'd rather watch it on TV.
Everyone there at the game just watches it on tv too
No offense to any Cowboy fans, but the Saints take Dallas by storm this weekend! Who Dat!

Maybe I should post an ISO for a Cowboys fan (sexy lady of course) to come join me at my hotel and watch the game together! Hmmm, an interesting idea! Originally Posted by erosmystique

Maybe I should post an ISO for a Cowboys fan (sexy lady of course) to come join me at my hotel and watch the game together! Hmmm, an interesting idea! Originally Posted by erosmystique
WHO DAT?!?!
You can Fry a Turkey Tara? You got skills.