i HATE drama but i need advice

HI guys and gals its gia
i am once again seeking advice i recently linked up with another provider from here that has more reviews and is more established than myself to try to get better at my craft and understand the ins and outs a little better since im getting ready to start traveling... well she claimed to be independent and was very sweet and surprise surprise after a few days her "boyfriend" should i say pimp startts coming around gradually trying to get into my finances... well no after dealing with this provider for only a wee she is constantly harrassing me and slandering me and i dont know what to do... i have recently only become more active on here and now understand how important this forum is I am scared her immature unprofessional antics will spill over onto eccie and cause me to lose business so anyone willing to spend some time or offer advice on how to get rid of this drama i would love it!!! and some more reviews since i understand the imortance of them
I remember the only run in I've had with another lady here. Her exact words to me were "I can say whatever I want about you and guys will believe it because I've been around longer".

She tried--- I've heard it from more than one person. But she failed. Most of these guys know that women are catty and are often out to harm other women. Doesn't take long to separate the fact from fiction.
Doesn't take long to separate the fact from fiction. Originally Posted by DecemberLove
Got that right
Thanks Gia for going out of your way to allow me to reschedule. I had an awsome time and will be meeting with you again soon.
i dont know you or anything about you.
so take my suggestion with as large a grain of salt as you think is appropriate.

if i were you, i'd get some better photos for the showcase.

at least for me, visual attraction is up there w/ integrity, passion, and deliteful encounters.
less than deliteful visual attraction = lesser probability i will even think about visiting you to check out the other three concepts.

but that's just me.
Just remember that you can do this all by yourself, you really don't need anyone's help!

If you have questions, shoot a pm to provider that has been around for a little bit. Check out her posts to see if she 's a positive person, maybe a female mod. You can ask me a question or whatever.

As for the mudslinging. Don't sweat it. No, it's nothing fun, but I guarantee you that the guys on this board are not dumb. They have seen this many times before and they see straight through it. Just keep doing the next right thing and it will get right.
awwww.... thanks JADE and december for the keep your head up nudge .... I am going to houston tomarrow for my first time traveling as a provider...and also first time ever in houston any suggestions? MUAH BANDITO and to pmdelites i have been considering picture changes very seriously but i get mixed feedback on it...about 6/10 of my clients tell me they call me because i take my own pics and it leads the to lean to beliefing they are real and recent... yet i would like better pictures im just nervous to mess up my flow of business... any comments anyone to that topic?
Cell phone pics look like something you would put on Facebook or Myspace. You can buy a good digital camera for $60-$80 at almost any pawn shop and have a friend take some pics; you don't have to pay a professional photographer several hundred dollars. I don't think you will lose any business by posting pics that were not obviously taken by you with your cell phone.
Why are you guys talking about her pictures, or need of better ones? She is asking advice on how to deal with a lady and her pimp.

I'm not sure how to tell you to handle that babe. I have no idea who the lady in question is so can't really give advice on how to deal with her.

I would just agree with what has already been said. Find a lady who has been around for awhile and get some guidance on how to be more independent.

Meg

yet i would like better pictures im just nervous to mess up my flow of business... any comments anyone to that topic?
Originally Posted by giasanto38dd
Matter u Hotlips?
Matter u Hotlips? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
LOL my eyes are crossed at this time of the morning! hehe sorry!

But in my defense, her pictures were brought up BEFORE she said that lol
LOL my eyes are crossed at this time of the morning! hehe sorry!

But in my defense, her pictures were brought up BEFORE she said that lol Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
That's true, and it was an unsolicited remark...and not appropriate to this thread...

I kind of wish when you girls see a thread that really needs to be in the Ladies' Forum you could get it moved out of Coed.
I love forum drama. So tell us who this pimped out forum princess is and let the show begin!

Seriiously...I've gotten scrutinized before for saying it. But if a provider is SOOOO good at her trade then why is she throwing up 20 'War & Peace'-length posts a day on a forum? The quiet ones usually turn out to be the busy ones and they're busy for a reason.

So Gia, saying that I think you have nothing to worry about from anyone and her minions. People have enough bullshit repellant around here to last a life-time.

Now show some butt shots.
If you're getting harassed on the board you need to let a mod know. If you've put the word out that you'll be working with this lady, put the word out saying you won't be (no explanation needed).

Get a variety of photos, some cell some from photographers etc. 6/10 of the guys who call you may prefer the cell photos, but you have no idea the preference of the guys who don't call you at all. Keep them accurate and recent.

Good luck and safe travels.

Regards,
Please pm me honey. I know how to help you with some drama. Wait what dose drama mean? Just kidding