LICKED BALLS OR NOT

TO THE MEN:

DO YOU LIKE WHEN A WOMAN LICKS ON YOUR BALLS? HAVE YOU EVER HAD A GIRL LICK THE ANAL JUST WONDERING LOL
I'll answer this *Disclaimer: these are my answers, my answers only and thus are no means representative of the mongers on the boards*

If given the choice between a BBBJ with no BLS vs a CBJ with BLA, I would 100% of the time take the CBJ with BLS.

Yes I've had my salad tossed and quite well by some amazing providers from Dallas. Which if you do that, you might as well just give me the reach around and a BBBJ.

My question to you Sexy Persian is do you provide these services. Because if not, this is such a tease.
One of my favorite things is a little BLS mixed in with the BBBJ. The boys need love too, and it's a nice stimulation that also keeps me from busting too quickly if her head game is particularly great. Don't think I've ever gotten TUMA, though. Can't say it's something I "want" as much as BLS & BBBJ.
Yes and yes. BLS is always a welcome experience and I go to great lengths to keep my nuts silky smooth.

I enjoy a good TUMA on occasion but only a handful of ladies do it where it is clear they enjoy it.

One ex agency girl who I used to see UTR was incredible at it. It was easily 1/2 the session. When I finally finished I’d shoot across the room.
Licking is nice...but I prefer you snort... level up and spit all over my balls and then snort them..snort the spit back through your nostrils and recycle for use on the BBBJNQNS ;-) then we good!!!!

And you can show me you really my friend by snorting my ass too
Never had TUMA but bls with a bbbj is fantastic!
Yes to both of your questions. They both feel great.
OF COURSE!!!!! BOTH!!!!������
Gotta worship those balls too...yummmmmm
I don’t mind when a girl licks my ass (some are really into it) but I really enjoy the the sloppy bj with bls thrown in.
Yes please!!! TUMA not really into that but had it done in civie. And damn you fine!
The balls should always get licked IF THEY ARE SHAVED.
What’s a BJ w/out some ball licking 😫
Oh Yea!!! I love them squeezed & pulled until they pop.
  • BLM69
  • 03-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Gotta worship those balls too...yummmmmm Originally Posted by DallasRain
Yes!! Many women don't do this, a good ball worship is always welcomed
The balls should always get licked IF THEY ARE SHAVED.
What’s a BJ w/out some ball licking 😫 Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
You just became even sexier to me