Always WOndered Shaved or Unshaved

Wanted to know from you dallas gents...do you like a girl..Shaved, Unshaved, Landing Strip, ALL NATURAL Bush...Waxed...What do the Dallas men want...So I can be ready for you...
xoxoxo
Defintately shaved.
shaved or landing strip but never bush
+1 on bare with a little strip!
Slick as a cue ball is my preference.
Bare is what I like but there are many ways to get there.

Listed in the order I prefer: Laser Hair Removal, Wax, Shave

The laser hair removal is the best way to go since once it is done it will always be baby smooth there. Wax is the next best thing if it is done frequent enough. Problem is most shops will only wax once a month which is nasty for the last two weeks. Shaving is the next best way but if your hair grows fast will only last a few hours.
I love smooth with a tightly cropped landing strip or hitler. No Bush! and no stubble.
Slick as a cue ball is my preference. Originally Posted by TexAss
+1, nothing nicer then a nice slick bare cootchie.

netman
Breathing. After that, all or nothing. And everything in between (pun intended).
Bare or landing strip. I can handle bush if I have been with the lady several times. (I still hate those damned hairs in my mouth.)
Most guys will prefer shaved. Even those that like unshaved will see a shaved lady, but not necessarily the other way.
All natural, the way it was made.
I'd like to watch a hot waxing
Bring back the BUSH like Mother nature gave ya. Nicely trimmed and squeaky clean. Gives the vagina it's own personality.
  • Go4it
  • 01-25-2011, 07:57 PM
Bush - but neatly trimmed.