Price gouging during Super Bowl week

With the influx of out of town providers no doubt to swoop in next week, and hotel rates being jacked up, I think that rates will no doubt go up with providers who use hotels/motels. I think our local ladies need to make sure you take care of your "regulars". Guys, don't forget your local favorites!
For some reason I'm laughing inside at the thought of all these out of towners getting a shock of "oh shit wtf do y'all charge here? I'm waaaaay over priced."

For true I wouldn't even notice the SB if it weren't for the board.

Speaking of which... I won't be at the house that weekend. It's about 40 min from arlington but hell if someone wants to use it, it's all yours..... for a price. The entire house.
I will definitely look forward to my 'reggies' just so that we both can be at ease because of all this talk about 'super sting' wknd...at least thats what im calling it!! LOL but i agree with SoftPlace, these girls are going to come down here and very few will get their '1000/hr' but alot of them wont...lol

hey im staying reasonable with pricing...maybe a slight increase for new guys and out of towners but my reggies will have the same rates as usual!!
Hey Brooke, I bet you'll be busy with your regulars. You are adorable!
  • Zorro
  • 01-30-2011, 08:30 PM
Truth is for all of us Dallas guys...our selection of beautiful ladies, and the donations are VERY reasonable in comparison to other major cities...Not to mention Texas women are the absolute best looking in the country. WE have it great here!
-Zorro
Aside from seeing local reputable eccie ladies, can't imagine taking a dive with an out-of-towner. Different strokes for different folks but, going to prison is not on my schedule. Thanks butt, no thanks.
Yeah, why go out when you have a buffet right in your backyard.....lol

Dallas has an excellent group of ladies to choose from..........
Forget price gouging. I'm actually going to be offering a discount to the local guys for SB week. Just my way of saying "thank you for taking care of me this week."

Meg
On topic?

Brisket, steaks, ribs and etc have about doubled in price since last week. So Superbowl gouging isn't limited to hotels/entertainment.
Well Im headed to NY with my ATF so bye.......lol