Not a peep about new book proving trump should have his organs havested.

He has a damaged brain.
He knows his supporters suck cock (except the women).
He is now actively throwing the election. His one and only act as an American.

trump should go back where he came from and let the people of Queens deal with him. Back where racist orange lives are cut short.
Obviously you survived it. Couldn't donate your liver though.
He has a damaged brain.
He knows his supporters suck cock (except the women).
He is now actively throwing the election. His one and only act as an American.

trump should go back where he came from and let the people of Queens deal with him. Back where racist orange lives are cut short.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Spending your time in the liberal erotic fiction sections of the bookstore again I see.

There are some pretty fucked up people walking around.
  • oeb11
  • 07-07-2020, 01:49 PM
Goes to show how DPST's define proof through the prism of TDS!
Thank You - Blue Meanie
I hope you get some professional help- SOON!
munchy, your brain is damaged from TDS-2016 infection.

you need treatment.
Obviously you survived it. Couldn't donate your liver though. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Or his brain.
So where's the proof that organs should harvested? Just more empty talk. You libs set the bar pretty low for intellectual intercourse.
Not a peep about new book proving trump should have his organs havested. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Everybody's trying to make a buck off of suckers like you.

There's your peep.
So where's the proof that organs should harvested? Just more empty talk. You libs set the bar pretty low for intellectual intercourse. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

hes talking about his niece's tell all book on donald.

apparently 75,000 copies have been sent to book stores.

she's a piece of work for stealing Donald's records from the law firm.

she apparently had help from someone at the law firm with 19 boxes of records.
I'll add my peep. What does any of that have to do with whether I want to see the policies of Trump and Conservatives or Biden and radical Leftist because that is my only concern. I don't tie myself up in knots over what angry, hurt people write in a book about personalities. While I would like all my elected representatives to have sterling personalities, that is an impossible goal. All I can do is pick people who will represent what I think is good for America and first and foremost what is good for America is law and order and we are getting a bird's eye view of why that matters.

Our country can not sustain for long the kind of anarchy we see happening today. So, who offers the better plan to deal with this criminal behavior? The people who want to over look it at best and promote it at worst or the political party that says "this behavior will not stand"?

The choice is remarkably easy for me, it isn't even a contest. The next 4 years with a President and political party who understands the "broken windows" concept, that you can not let petty crimes fester and go unpunished or they will lead to more egregious crimes like we are witnessing today or the party that says "it's only property and if you burn it to the ground, it doesn't matter".

What sane person believes that you can burn and loot and it doesn't matter? What sane person believes you can burn, loot and kill people because you are angry and we must accept this un-civilized behavior for any reason like so called past sins?

While I would prefer somebody other than Trump because he does indeed make me uncomfortable, I look at the other choice and can't perceive of it happening to this country.

This will be the easiest vote I will ever cast. Law and order or no law and order. A simple but important choice.
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2020, 10:39 AM
HF - Well written - Good Sir!!!
Yupper and pay me millions an I will write a book
  • oeb11
  • 07-09-2020, 08:08 AM
DPST's are just fine with the hannah-Jomnes -Rioting adn looting is Not violence_ OBLM commit in the 'Hood" - but when it comes to their own homes and property - well that is different.

Seattle mayor jenny did nothing about Cap8tol Hill 'summer of Love" - despite assaults, rapes, and murders. until OBLM protested at her home for more food, water, money, barriers, and no popo.

The usual DPST hypocrisy.