Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 30
Fee: $ stayed in my pocket
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: N/A don't know because she stood me up and has ignored my calls
Recommendation: No
Hmm.. you're #2.. as I recall, another guy had a problem seeing her, it was also on a Wednesday, her "hump day" special day... she's probably way overbooked every Wednesday, churning 'em up, churning 'em out constantly.
Either way a simple notification before I drive 30 miles one way would be nice
NCNS goes here..
Date: 8-12
Provider: Tennessee tooties
Phone: 5126433780
Email Address: TennesseeTootsie79@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=263459
City: dallas
State: Texas
Address: Northwest highway and 35
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None
Session Length: 30
Fee: $ stayed in my pocket
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: N/A don't know because she stood me up and has ignored my calls
Recommendation: No Originally Posted by hardthrob
Thanks Tennessee Tootsie for giving the indies, yet another black eye! wth? I'm gonna need a ride to the hospital later, cause these dingalings are beating us up and ain't even trying real hard. Ladies, what do you think?

Maybe you guys should start a NCNS SUPERTHREAD. Just a suggestion.
I dunno, Maxi, I don't think it reflects on the indies. As far as I know, I've only seen indies in my illustrious 2-1/2 year hobby career. For the most part they have been good to me, although I have hit a rough patch of late, mostly with TCB.

I will admit that I have just started to reconsider whether I need to restrict my attention to more mature women because the young 'uns are so flaky with TCB, but the OP's post about a 35-yr old makes me doubt even that.

Maybe *I'm* getting too old for this.

Maybe you guys should start a NCNS SUPERTHREAD. Just a suggestion. Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen

That's not a bad idea.

So Maxi, are you a direct descendant of Heddy Lamarr?
That's not a bad idea.

So Maxi, are you a direct descendant of Heddy Lamarr? Originally Posted by thathottnurse

That's not a bad idea.

So Maxi, are you a direct descendant of Heddy Lamarr? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Did ya mean Hedy Lamarr? Not sure what you were getting at, hon, or how you'd even know of such a brilliant woman, please....elaborate when ya get the time.

Have an awesome day, cutie patootie!
Yes, it's actually Hedy. Oops I doubled the D.

Maybe if Tootsie changed her name to Hedwig she wouldn't miss any more appts because no one would book a hooker named Hedwig.

Hedy on the other hand, has a nice ring to it.

... or how you'd even know of such a brilliant woman... Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Ya I wuddint no abot dem lerned tipes.
Yes, it's actually Hedy. Oops I doubled the D.

Maybe if Tootsie changed her name to Hedwig she wouldn't miss any more appts because no one would book a hooker named Hedwig.

Hedy on the other hand, has a nice ring to it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I concur! Fourth laugh of the day! Thank YOU!
Wait. You're counting how many times you laughed?

And you still don't get the Hedy Lamarr reference? Ugh. Nevermind. Carry on

Stick with your good idea above and leave it at that. No need for all the rest. Have you even slept this week? Take a nap with Tennessee Tootsie.
Wait. You're counting how many times you laughed?

And you still don't get the Hedy Lamarr reference? Ugh. Nevermind. Carry on

Stick with your good idea above and leave it at that. No need for all the rest. Have you even slept this week? Take a nap with Tennessee Tootsie. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Ahhh....congratulations for being the first to rain on my parade today. Ummmm.....yeah, I'm counting the laughs.....they rarely happen around here. Thought it was gonna be a great day in the neighborhood, but I appreciate you bringing me back down to the real world, so Thank YOU, again. That's 4 to 1. Not bad.....
The only one who had their parade rained on was the OP.